I've been doing a lot of reading on Pregnancy itu ini and found this! Hehe.
A good info, I shall say! Come... Lets share this okeh! :)
----------*----------*----------*----------
Eating for Two : Healthy Pregnancy Nutrition Tips(Source: http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/nutrition/eating-for-two/?page=6)
9 Eating Dos and Don'ts
Do
- Try new fruits and veggies each week to maximize your intake of vitamins (brightly colored types pack the most nutrition).
- Skip empty-calorie snacks in favor of nutrient-packed mini-meals.
- Give in to cravings now and again, as long as you aim for healthy fare the rest of the day.
- Take prenatal vitamins, preferably at night when iron is best absorbed.
- Follow sound food-safety practices: Wash produce well, cook meats thoroughly, and throw away any questionable leftovers.
Don't
- Follow fad diets to slow or limit weight gain.
- Give yourself permission to constantly overeat.
- Consume alcohol.
- Take any extra supplements or vitamins without consulting your doctor.
- Eat excessively salty foods; they can cause water retention and block calcium absorption.
----------*----------*----------*----------
Hmmm... That's about it! :)Ehh! Eventhough I just copy & paste the info here... Pelik lah pulak. The title briefly described it as 9 Eating Dos and Don'ts but what I can see here, there are 10 points bukan 9! Hohoho. Ape² jer lahh... Asalkan info nih berguna! Kan kan? :D
Mummy&Daddy-to-be Update(s)
- Since Hubby decided to see the Doctor & bukak buku "mengandung" (betul ke ekk nama buku tuh? Hehe!) sometime next week or the following week (when I'm in my 9th or 10th Week of Pregnancy), so I have yet to buy any vitamins for myself and Baby Jr. Haih! I know I should already bought the vits by now but susah laa nak pilih. I takot salah pilih jerrr. You know, we want the best for Baby Jr. He/She is in fact, our very FIRST child! :) (Could it be two? Sometimes I feel as if we're having twins! Haha! :P)
- Ohh so far, I'm only taking FA (Folic Acid) and Obimin (the Doctor gave me this when I first confirmed my pregnancy!) everyday. Anddd that's it! Just 2 vits! Huhuhu. Any ideas? Any suggestions?? Do let me know ya! Thank youuu... :)




3 comments:
hi knits...i would rekemen lifepak...it has all the nutrients a mother needs...provides significant doses of antioxidant vitamins, mineral cofactors, broad spectrum carotenoid blend, over 20 flavonoids, and scientifically advanced antioxidants, such as alphalipoic acid and the most important for a mom are bone nutrients! i can go on and on talking about it...but maybe i can email u the info...or u can talk to my aunty who is a doctor about this...cause she always rekemens this to pregnant women...oh one thing i forgot is that lifepak has dozens of clinical studies so u dont have to worry about its safety. u dont have to take so many other vitamins when u take lifepak. it's just one sachet morning and one at night...seriously...will email u about it...
hi dibah! nak nakkk.. nak tau more abt it! email me ya? anitaluv@gmail.com :)
p.s. err... takde vits mcm capsule-like ke? when u say sachet, kene minum2 ekk? errkk.. lemah sket part tu! huhuhu..
awak, nanti saya belikan FM tu okeh..if korea punye awak suke kumpul jugak tak?nanti saya bagi kat awak..
saya tak check lagi utk dgr heartbeat..next week la check up...tapi ntahlah..xtau nak ckp la..mcm twins coz my tummy sgt besar..semua kat ofis ni terkejut tgk perut sy...ye la..baru 13 minggu kan..selama ni perut saya kan leper je,tetibe bulat mcm ni..dorg sume ingt dah nak masuk 5 bulan..huhuhuhu..takut pulak..coz tetibe perut saya membesar bagai juara..hehehehhe..if baby besar, mmg mustahil la saya nak beranak normal which i awez try to avoid huhuhuhu..if possible saya nak beranak normal...erm..nanti besok saya pegi tanya bahagian teknikal either ade kosong ke tak..and saya ade frens yg keje kat astro and tv3 which dorg mmg nak IT person la..nanti sy tolong tanya kan ok..
awk, vitamins kan, sy ambik amway punye..ok la stakat ni saya mkn..tapi tak tau bile rashes ni nak ilang..huhuhuhu
Post a Comment