Monday, June 8, 2009

Others' Labor Experiences

Hmmm.

I'm quite bored and BUSY in the office today so while doing my work, I multitask!! Hehehe...

What I did/do!??

*selingan*

Well well...

I'm good at multitasking while working!!! *yeah rite, Anita! :P*
Ohh this picture dah macam sama ngan my situation at work jer! Hahaha... :P
(Picture Source: Google.com)

  • My Gmail is always up & running... (Read: Sentiasa logged on pun... :P)
  • I'm on FB... Feel free to add me there! Haha! :P
  • I check my Nuffnang's account every now & then...
  • My YM is "Online" throughout the day so yeah, I'm free to chat away while working... Hahaha! :P
  • I surf my favorite Pregnancy websites everyday... ;D
  • I love my Pregnancy Ticker sooo much! It's a simple ticker but by just looking at it, it makes me VERY HAPPY, blessed and surely make my day!! Hihihi! :)

Okay, dah merepek dah... Hishhh! :P

Tapi kan...
Kindly take note that eventhough I buat perkara² di atas while working, tapi I'm very dedicated to my work okeh! Kerja kat sini cam ala² ada "Time System" tau... Your "BREAK" time is applicable for 1 hour 30 minutes ONLY! And the rest of the time, you need to work work work or at least, be at your desk! Huhuhu... Bosannnn!! Tak cam tempat kerja lain rasanya... Tempat lain, you can minggle around with your officemates... I mean, paused from your work ke apa and relax a bit... For example, bergossip ker apa ker every now & then... Lepak pantry sama² ker with your favourite colleagues... Sini!?? Ohh tidakkk! You leh gi "BREAK" for 15 minutes before "LUNCH" time, and 15 minutes after that... "LUNCH" hour pun is of course for 1 hour only! Hishhh! Tapi sib baik lahhh my Job nih ala² senang sket... So tak lah stress sangat! If takde calls, lepakkk jer laa sambil suka ati surf here and there via Triple-W! Hihihi... :P

Ohh yer... Cakap pasal surfing the Web, lately kan... I love to search and read other people's Labor experiences... Yeap! Especially those yang ada experience bersalin kat Government Hospital! :)

Honestly, I dah tak kisah dah bersalin kat mana... As long as my Husband can be there with me in the Labor Room, I'm more than happy!! Before² that kalau kena tahan sakit sendiri dalam Ward, I redha jer... Siapa bersalin yang takkan rasa sakit kan!?? It's just part of the process... No matter what, I have to go through the pain and whatnot... Uhuk!

So yeah, bila baca experience Mommies sume nih... Of course laa rasa takotttt sangat kan! Tapi at the same time, rasa tak sabar... Kiranya, macam² laa rasa! Takot... Nervous... Anxious... Worried... Excited... Hishh macam²!! Hehehe...

(Picture Source: Google.com)

Ohh! You want me to share the links with you?

I'm honoured to do that...

So to all Moms-to-be out there ESPECIALLY yang dah nak due sket masa lagi (like moi!)... Have fun reading this!! Semua cerita and experience kat bawah nih campur² tau... Ada kat GH, ada kat Private Hospital... ;)

Ohh! There's more actually tapi takkan laa nak letak semua links kan! :P

Not forgetting my fellow Bloggers' own experience... Err sangat banyak kalau nak di list out kan! So you guys sendiri² cari kat my Blog Links on the right side of this Blog okeh! Tak larat laa nak cari each and every "Birth Story" post from their Blog... Paham² jer laa! Tengah malas nih... Hihihi! :P

Alrighty...

Enough about others' experiences... Heh! Mine nanti tatau lah macam mana kan! Hopefully semuanya akan dipermudahkan... *doa banyak² Anita!!*

Okay lah... See you in my NEXT entry! *wink*

3 comments:

sabrina.h said...

x sabar nk cite experience kite plak kan...

Shaza Shamsuddin said...

amin... moga dipermudahkan segalanya insyaAllahh.. :) masa sakit tuh jgn lawan, layan jer.. ingat yang indah2, zikir jangan lepas.. insyaAllah kekuatan sentiasa ada bersama. :)

yatie chomeyl said...

i pon ada cerita my experiences kat

http://yatiechomeyl.blogspot.com/2009/05/journey-of-giving-birth-to-baby-sn.html

kalau rajin gi la baca