Yesss, I'm another week bigger now! I mean, I'm 35 Weeks Pregnant today!! Woottt wootttt!! :P ;D
Macam biasa... Cepatnya masa berlaluuuu! :)
Alhamdulillah... I'm still here, blogging away while my bump is getting tighter and tighter everyday! Hehe! Rasa ketat sangat² kat perut sekarang nih... Dah few weeks rasa camni but lately makin kerap and strong!
Ohh no nooo... Not yet!
I haven't felt any major contractions or anything yet okeh... Just minor and mild ones! I think, they're just the usual Braxton Hicks kot... Heh! Kalau ada anything major, saya akan kasitau! Hehehe... Hmm. By the way, I have lots to update and share here tapi tak sempat lah! I got all the pictures ready tapi belum edit... Bila ntah nak ada masa! Sorry ekk... :P
Oh yeah, remember my previous post yang I mentioned pasal "I still drive to work eventhough I'm quite sarat at the moment!??"... Well, tau tak... Lepas jer I tulis camtu, my Mama called and asked about my condition etc... Bla blabla bla bla blabla... Tup tup she said, she'll try to ask whether my Papa is free to send me off to work for few days since dah nak School Holiday time tu kan so Papa takyah nak fikir pasal my Brother! Heh... I was quite surprised... And segan lah pulak kan! Heeeee... I tau my Parents are very caring and risau sangat² ngan my condition sekarang especially when they think about my working hours... Tapi I segan lah nak mintak tolong my Papa hantarkan me gi kerja selalu... Eventhough only for few days in a week, tapi rasa cam menyusahkan plak! Dah lah me & Hubby dok kat SK and my Parents plak dok kat SA... Hishhh! Seriously rasa menyusahkan sangat... Huhuhuhu! FYI, my Papa is not working anymore... Lama dah retired! Sebab tu dia ala² free sekarang... And due to his free'ness, yessss! Last week he sent me off to work for 2 days in a row (last Wednesday & Thursday) and this week, he sent me to work again yesterday & today!! Wahhh... Terharu okeh! Every morning he'll call me and said that he'll come over in the afternoon and will send me to work later... Awwww! You shouldn't have, Papa! I'm really touched.... (Read: Andddd segan!! :P)
For tomorrow plak, Papa dah cakap dia takleh hantar gi keje... Sebab ada hal sket nak wat! Well, it's okay Papa! I'll be fine...... Thank you sooo much for bringing my Lunch everytime you came over & you know I love you! *hik* (mentang² nak dekat Father's Day kan? Haihh... What to get for him this year??) ;D
Oh yeah!
I'll be on leave again on Thursday (Read: For Check-Up & BSP Test at KKSK) and this Weekend ada activity² yang best that I'm really looking forward to! Hihihi! ;D
Okay lah...
Before I end this... Let me share a baby bump picture of moi and a picture from my latest Weekend! Have fun viewing... Ehh, fun ker? :P :P
Alrighty!
Good Night, people!!
I'll update again later... Insya Allah!
This Mummy-to-be ntah nape since earlier this week cam ada rasa ala² weak and tak larat jer! Tiba² okeh... Kalau tak, lajuuu jer buat apa²! :P :) So yeah, Insya Allah I'll update SOON! :)








2 comments:
ckp pasal driving time dh sarat nie..sy masa tu dh overdue 40weeks 5days..still driving sorg2 gi clinic and bank..
hehehe...i'm glad nothing happen masa tu..
me can't wait for the bby to come out..
ahaks!
btw, KLong, take care urself k..
ehehe.. :P
Post a Comment