
My Wedding ticker as at 16th July 2008.. *wink*
Oh wow. Look at the ticker... :) Today marks the 7th Month of our TUNANGversary and in 30 days a month time, I will become Mrs Fadzril!! Oh wow.. Wow wow WOW!! I'm glad. I'm touched. I can't believe it. The journey to become a wife has finally become true (well, in 30 days time I mean). I hope, I pray, and I wish that this relationship will last forever and ever and may happiness be with us always.. (It's quite funny because all this while, I've been wishing other couples and now it's my turn to wish myself?? *LOL*)
I'm going back home soon.. 20 minutes to go! I'm sure going to update more tomorrow (its 00:40 now so tomorrow actually means today!). Despite the migraine that I'm having since last night, today, 16th July 2008 is a very veryyy happy day indeed.. *smiling happily*
No comments:
Post a Comment