*Updated* (Updated on 13-08-2008)
We went for a tranquil and soothing getaway today!! Yay! Even though at first we had a "kitten"
Date: 09-08-2008
Time: 11:00
Venue: Serenity Spa, Grand BlueWave Hotel, Shah Alam
Heheheh. I guess by now, you would probably know what we were up to on last Saturday? Well, YES! We had a special "Bridal SPA Treatment"!! YES, for both of us! Hihihihi.. :D Of course we were separated for few hours, and YES, in different rooms okeh! :P I had my Head-to-Toe treatment first, and Bb had Facial, and Manicure & Pedicure treatments first. After I'm done with the mandi susu and all...and he's done with his treatments, we swapped sessions! Hehehe. So happy... So relax... I love the mandi susu. The Facials, just OK-OK for me although I like the part when they massaged my face with the "alat apa nama ntah". :P =)
Oh yeah. I'm sooo into SPA(s) lately. Been some sort like a member (sebab I dah "subscribe" to some packages) to one of the SPA(s) in Shah Alam. But malu laaa nak reveal the name. Hihi. Ehh no, it's not Serenity Spa! And certainly not the Linda Rafar's SPA at Section 13.. It's ****'* SPA! Hohoho. *wink* Okay.. Enough about Saturday! Enjoy the pictures! (Not ours, anyway..) :P





4 comments:
helow dear.. ;)
gottttttt!!!!
insyaAllah i come wokehh..sbb mmg off kan, and my fiance pun mmg off on saturdays.. ;) cant wait to see u looking prrreeeeeeetttttttyyyyyyyyyyy ;D
mesti nervous kan hahaha..
oh ya, my wedding is SOON.. ;D once the date is set, i will let u know okehhhh..
mwaaa~
helo babe! guess what, i selalu bace ur entry tauuuu... all these while i was your silent reader! And u plak comment kat my blog, oh sgt kelakar rasa. HAHA!
1 week to go bebehhhhhhhhhh! tak sabar nk tgk ur wedding picsss!! M waiting patiently like how i used to be excited bout Shila's wed! :))
p/s: THANK YOU for your experience on using HL. I letak ur testi to share with everyone yah? If u tak suke, just tell me and i'll delete it. ;)
xoxo~
Sobby
wohoooo...dup dap. kite yg berambah nervers ok! :P Sorry nita..kalau kita tak dpt dtg eh...uploadkan byk2 gambar nye k ;) Hope majlis anda berdua akan meriah dan jayanya spt di impikan (tersema la plak ayat ku ini :P hehe)
hello mrs-to be!! :)
i enjoy reading ur blog..jadi panduan utk bakal pengantin like me..if u dum mind i link ur blog to mine can??neway..selamat berkahwin ya!!!
Post a Comment