Friday, August 15, 2008

Today & Tomorrow

Oh gosh! I'm really quite busy at the moment.. My Marriage Leave started yesterday and I've been waking up quite early even though I slept late the night before. Isk! Soggy eyes. Puffiness is everywhere!! Huhuhu. Well, not sure whether I have time to update on things-I-did yesterday, but I'm going to list out the very last to-do-list for today. Here goes...

Things To Do

  1. Buy tudung for Nikah or Solemnization tomorrow morning.
  2. Buy some brooches (in case I need any).
  3. Buy inner shirt - skin color please!
  4. Send last minute virtual invite..to those whom I DIDN'T MISS OUT, but I thought I could give them the invite by hand tapi in the end.... I really have no time to! My bad... I'm sorry but I AM INVITING YOU GUYS!!
  5. Send SMS(es) to our Photographer & Videographer, just to remind them of the 2 day(s) Kenduri(s).
  6. Henna session either petang or malam. (Awaiting Dayu to call me anytime today)
  7. Finish up the favors for Groom's side.
  8. Pacak "papan tanda" yang besorr lagi gedabakkk iteww di kawasan or area yang sepatutnya! Well, my cousin Shaiza (he's Single & Available okeh!) is helping me out. Thanks, Bro! :P
  9. Relax
  10. Chill
  11. Enjoy
  12. Smile...
  13. Tido awal!!!! :P
Okeh! Enough writing. Better get back to work now. I will try and update again tonight or later, insya Allah... Pray for me, people! As what my colleague, Navin said to me 2 days ago (before I wave GOOD BYE and left for the day).. "Good Luck, Knits! Going back as a Miss, Coming in as a Mrs!" Hohoho. Simple but sweet... :P

Later...

1 comment:

[ Hanie ] said...

hohoho...sempat aje cik Nita ni berblogging. hehe. Dah dah..tenangkan diri anda sblom anda ditenangkan :D. Good luck Nita...smoga semuanye berjln lancar (dah brape kali dah kite wish ni eh? :P)

heh, tibe2 kite syahdu plak bace yg Navin tu pesan. Hehhe. Dulu cik...nnt become Puan...bertambah t'jwbkan :D