Hi everyone! :)
Oh well. Referring to the previous post, THANK YOU for the support, ladies! :)
Well well well... I took EL yesterday (I'll tell you the reason later) & now I'm back at my desk in the office. Mengadap PC nih jer, pening terus!! Huhuhu.
Back to Wednesday......
Well, I had a minor chest pain right after berbuka puasa but later on bila malam makin "malam", the pain became more and more painful! I seriously don't know why and what causes the pain but yeah, it was nyilu and a bit pedih okeh! :( FYI, time berbuka puasa hari tu, cam biasa laa I went back home to break-fast with Hubby. And since I would go back early that night (at 23:00) & kebetulan pulak my car is out of minyak, so Hubby dengan baik hatinya anta saya balik office pas berbuka. Heh. That's why right after office, when Hubby came to fetch me from work, masuk kete jer I terus ala² gedix gitu.. Cried a bit (yes, I'm a cry baby! :P) sebab nyilu sangat & Hubby cepat² vroommmm over to our usual Clinic!
But you know larr... We went to a 24-hours Clinic & guess what? The Doctor wasn't there!! Takleh salahkan dia jugak. There was no patient so the part-time nurse (yes, rasanya dorang nih suma part-time jer!) had to call up the Doctor untuk assist me! We waited for 10 minutes (I think so) & then the Doctor finally arrived...
Tapi tak puas ati!!! You know what the Doctor did? He tekan my chest (not "there", but MY CHEST okeh! :P) few times and asked me, "Any pain there?". I said, "Err.. Yeah, a bit!" tapi dalam hati "Wahai Doctor, sakitnya kat tempat lain laaa bukan situ!"... :( Then the Doctor checked my blood pressure (yang selalunya "low") but this time the pressure was okay. :) And then.... Apa lagik ek dia wat? Ohh.. Nada. Seriously, nada! Hubby asked him whether it could be related to "angin" (yang sangat banyak berkumpul dalam badanku ini) and the Doctor said "Nope! Nothing to do with angin. But the pain might come from your Chest tulang! Bla bla bla bla..." Err.. Betui ka Doc? Huhuhu. We just nod and setujukan ajer... Tapi sememangnya saya tak paham okeh! Saya rasa sakit ni pasal "angin" (like most comments in my previous post & because most of my MCs are because of sakit "angin".. So I'm so used with sakit ala² "angin" nih..) tapi Doctor tu cakap bukan, nih sakit biasa jer... I mean, sakit yang people selalu kena. Ntah hape² kan?? Err.. Wookayyy! Not that I doubt the Doctor's words, or whatevernot, tapi saya rasa mesti ada benda lain yang wat sakit ni... Can't be there's no explanation at all, can it?! Huhuhu... :(
Furthermore (rasa cam wat karangan plak! :P), what I got was 2 different pain killers & 1 ubat sapu. That's all! Huhuhu. Mahai noo ubat-ubatan zaman skang! 3 medicines for RM40!?? Huwaaaa... Kering poket jap! Ehh correction. Kering poket Hubbyku!! Tapi demi untuk Wifeynya, me tau dia tak kisah!! Hihihi. :P
Okay, that's the story for Wednesday. So what about yesterday (Thursday)??
Yeah... I took EL because the pain was still there!!! The night before pun susah tido okeh! :( And ohh dear lovely Hubby, you know what he did? He took EL too... "just because" he wants to take care of me! Awww... So sweet of you, Darling! Sangat² appreciate it... *hugs*
Alright! Enough of these updates. I'm feeling better now & hopefully this pain will go away forever! Shuhhhh²... *crossing fingers*
p.s. To Mrs Amie, your Wedding pictures are lovely! So jealousss sebab my photos belum siap lagi! Huhuhu. Anyhow, you looked sweet & lovely dear! *hugs*
iPad如何屏幕旋转(ipad怎么旋转屏幕方向)
2 years ago




4 comments:
I pun rasa angin la Anita.. why dont u just pegi massage je.. sbb u keja mlm tau..actually it's not good.. kena banyak minum hot water.. and klu keja mlm tue, pakaila baju berlapis2 sket and cuba elakkan mandi malam2..
p/s - Bertahun nak tggu album siap.. when it's done, wah, happy!
yea..yea.. mrs amie...aritu g massage ngan bidan n she said I have a lot of angenn..some says angin medu..ngeh2..org skang x pantang mcm org dulu2 kan!
get well soon nita.. if sakit berlarutan, try gi hospital plak ke.. nway nita, i baru je belikan ur wedding present. bende kecik je tp hope u suke. tgu i bwk balik disember ni k.. and satu lagi i rase xsmpt la nak wat tagging2 u.. byk gile asaimen.. blog pun dah berhabuk.. hehe.. sori ye
get well soon dearie!
Bulan puasa nih memang ramai betul orang sakit. Umah I je hari tu 8 orang food poisoning sekali gus. Hope you're feeling better now. btw, i'm 25 :D
Post a Comment