Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Skins

Lets talk about the "skins" or layout or template for your blog......

Hurm. FYI, I've been blogging since the early years of mankind.. Hahaha! Kidding larr... :P But honestly, I've been blogging since
1998. That was the time yang MIRC tengah hot & famous! Betul tak? Hehehe. Oh well. My very first blog, I kind of lupa the name. But later on, I changed it to my name instead. A very straightforward "a-n-i-t-a" as the blog header-name. Hehe. Well, kind of proud of that blog masa tu. Why? Sebab dulu² I suka tukar² blog skins and I prefer to create my own, rather than the usual or typical blog skins yang sedia ada. Hehehe.

Nak tengok one of my blog skins (the one I created myself) dulu²?? Taddaaaa... :P :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My very 1st Blog Skin created by moi! :)

And then... I had some other blogs which didn't last for long. Reason? One of it, I just get sick of the layout and all, I was too busy doing other things and decided... What the heck? I better close down this one, and I did! The other one, well..... It was supposed to be a join-blog between me & Hubby (BF at that time). But... Can you see the 'bold' but there? Hmmm.. But someone from my past ruined it!! Dangg! :( I don't want to further discuss about it but I decided to somewhat hide the blog and move on!

So yeah... Now I'm back blogging with this bride & groom theme-blog and hopefully this time, I'll be more strong & will keep on updating these and thats... And hopefully too, you guys won't get bored with my ramblings and gibberish... Hehe. :P

Till then, adiossss! See you at my next entry! *wink*

P.S. I'm thinking of changing this blog template/layout too. What do you think? Should or shouldn't I? :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

Anita.. I guna MIRC since 1997.. time tu, itu je la yg i tahu guna.. heheh... btw, i'm blogging since 2006.. but like u.. separuh jalan jer.. heheh..

Klu nak tukar blog skin pun apa salahnya.. rather than all white.. kan?

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Yeah.. I'm thinking of changing the skin too.. Nnt laa if ada time, I try and create one & test one memane.. Nnt dah puas ati, baru I tukar betul².. ;)