This is a back-log entry, but I still want to write about it anyway. And sorry, no photos this time! I left my camera at home so agak² kalau rasa boring, takyah laa baca okeh! Tak paksa punnn... :P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
ViVi's 2nd Car ServiceOh well, I was supposed to have my 2nd free car service (for 20,000 km) at Chevy PJ. But can you guess what time did we woke up that day? 08:30!!!! Righttt... Elok lah tu since my appointment was supposed to be at 08:30!! Dah lambat okehhh... I screamed a bit when terjaga from tido & cepat² kejutkan Hubby. "B, dah lambat nih!! It's 08:30 already!" So dengan malas²nya, Hubby bangun & asked me to shower first. (Note: I'm a turtle kalau bab mandi nih! Lembab yang amat!!) Hehehe. (Well, I'm quite "big" & have lots of parts to wash & scrub, you know!) *alasan* :P
So yeap! Around 09:00 we headed straight to PJ! Huwarghhh... So sleepyyy! Thank God I didn't have to drive that day. Hubby did. Of course, dengan fast & furiousnya, he drove my car & we managed to arrive slightly before 09:30. Or was it 09:45 or 10:00? Ahhh doesn't matter!
Tensi okeh! When we arrived, biasa laa.. There were fews cars already in queue! Urgh!! Eventhough my name is 1st in the list (because my appointment was at 08:30) but I'm the 13th person there! Sakit ati bila tengok card yang tertulis NO. 13! Huhuhu. Tu larr. Sape soh sampai lambat!? Dah tau nak gi service kete, bleh terlajak tido plak! Oh yeah. FYI, we terlajak Sahur too tau! Teruk kan?? (The Wifey laa yang teruk! I know, I know...) Hehehe. :P
Well, well... But the service was quite fast, I must say! I saw my dearest ViVi (that's the nick name for my dearest car, mind you!), being taken into the Service area at around 10:10 and by 11:20, the guy whom attended me (the Service guy or so-called Consultant? Err. What do we call their post eh?) waved at me with a sign macam 'Your car dah siap!' kind of sign. Hehehe. I'm gladdd the Service was quite fast and we can happily go & proceed with our next things-to-do on that day. Yayy! :D
Note: Photos of our day at the Service Centre will be uploaded tomorrow! I forgot to bring my camera lahh... :P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jalan² Cari Baju Raya
Hurmm... Next stop? Jalan TAR! :P
On the way to KL from PJ, we saw the sign of 'Jalan TAR sesak di hadapan. Sila gunakan jalan alternatif yang lain'... Heh. Lebih kurang camtu larr. Hurmm. So as usual laa kan, we proceed straight to Sentul and parked the car at the LRT station. Senang! Takyah sesak² & susah² cari parking kat Jalan TAR tu. Naik LRT sudahhh... ;) (Nih tips untuk sape² yang nak amik tau okeh! Kalau nak gi Jalan TAR during/after Festive Seasons, do park your car at any LRT station & don't forget to bring your Touch & Go card! Seriously, that will surely save up lots of your SHOPPING time! *wink*)
Boyyy, were we glad we made that decision!? You bet we do! Jalan TAR memang jammed teruk!! (We saw it from the Bandaraya LRT station near SOGO). Kesian jap tengok orang² dalam kete tuh semua. Hehehe.
Alright! Sampai Jalan TAR, kitorang masuk Semua House dulu. First stop was the HUGO Clothier Boutique at the 1st Floor! That Boutique is Hubby's favourite shop to buy Baju Melayu. Nape ntah! Sebab kain dia best kot??
Oh well. After belek², kitorang tak jadik beli kat HUGO. :P Reason? Mahai laa plak! Baru jer berabis $$$ for our Wedding hari tu, so we don't think we should waste our precious $$$ to buy baju yang akan jarang² pakai! Wedding is different. Berabis pun takpe! *kononnya* :P Tapi for Aidilfitri nih, we plan to just make it simple! Baju yang kitorang beli pun simple ajer... We bought it at GENO something² (lupa dah nama dia) at LG, Semua House. Not bad though! Not so mahal compared to HUGO. Plus, the kain pun soft & comfortable! Definitely worth buying!!
Well, bought Hubby a Baju Melayu (of course, what else kan?i) & bought myself a simple sedondon Baju Kurung! It's a very simple Baju Kurung, seriously! And hey, veryyy sedondon with Hubby! Same color. Same base/design. Same size! Woopss.. Hehehe. For Baju Kurung, I usually wear "M"-size but this time, I decided to take 1 size bigger! Why? Because.... Hmm. Don't laugh okay? Because.... I thought that it's better to take a larger size sebab kot² laa kalau preggy, senang baju tu boleh guna terus! Hehehe. Hubby laughed when I told him my reason. (Jauh betul pemikiran me kan?? "Bayang" pun belum ada lagi.. Haih!) Hihihi... :P
Note: I don't have any photos for this! But I'll post up some preview of the matching² baju okeh! :P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jalan² Cari Accessories Raya
Same place, different area. :P
We went jalan² along Jalan TAR.. Lalu depan kedai Den Wahab, tapi tak berapa menarik! Jalan² lagi & finally stopped by CK Rahim shop to buy some brooches! Wahhh! Rambang mata jap! Pilih²... And in the end, I end up buying 3 small brooches (RM10 for 3), and 3 sets of matching brooches!! Oh yeah. Hubby bought 1 set of butang Baju Melayu too. Ehh. I forgot to mention tadi. We received 1 set of butang Baju Melayu F.O.C from GENO (Boutique baju kitorang pergi tadi) but Hubby insisted to buy another set of butang. Me being me, mesti lah boleh wahai Sayangku! (FYI, bukan senang nak tengok Hubby shopping okeh! Seriously susah...) :P
Note: Again, photos of the brooches will be uploaded later! :P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jalan² Cari Kuih Raya
Same area again. But this time, kat lorong tengah² tu. (I'm sure you know where, kan?)
We ulang-alik few times and decided to buy some kuih raya at this one Preggy-lady's gerai. Quite expensive though but I didn't even bargain sebab malas and penat! *alasan! Tak reti nak bargain sebenarnya. Takde skill!* :P
Ermm. Actually this year, I plan to bake some cookies (Chocolate Chips & Biskut Mazolla & maybe cupcakes?? Hehe! Bila laa nak start my business again...) for Hari Raya but I'm going to start baking hari Jumaat nih! Hahaha. Lambat sangat kan? Oh well. What to do? I don't have all "nights" (especially weekdays) to do anything at home. I'm usually at w.o.r.k, reeememberrr?? :P And during the day plak, I'm usually busy cooking & most of the time, bangun lambat!! Huhuhu. Bad habittt, I know! (the later part... Tapi nak wat camne! Tak cukup tido mehh..) :D
So that explains why me & Hubby just beli "kuih tunjuk²" jerrr. Since we're the newly-wed... And I suppose, the quite-famous newly-wed in SONY Bangi (I think! Based on Hubby's cerita. :P)... I know that many friends of ours are expecting us to either make an Open House party, or House-warming party for our families & friends! Sooo... Haruslah ada banyak kuih-muih pelbagai brand and flavours untuk dihidangkan buat para tetamu sekalian... Betul tak?? Hehehehehe.
InsyaAllah, if takde aral-melintang, kitorang akan buat House-warming kenduri after Hari Raya nanti (sekali ngan Open House laa yer! Package all-in-one! :P).
Note: As usual, masih takde gambarnya. Nanti² lah yerrr. :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Okeh! This is just the 1st half of our day hari Sabtu lepas. There's more to come. Nanti me sambung cerita balik. Now have to focus back to work! (Focus la kononnnn...) :P
Will write again soon... (or maybe esok! Best sket leh upload photos! Kan? Kan? ) *wink*




4 comments:
wah..pjg citernya..tp me done reading ur story...later dont forget2 upload the pic okey mrs anita..
hehe mcm syok jer pengantin baru ni shopping. Wahh good idea naik LRT jer senangkan ;)
hello?
since when kamu pki size "M"?
abby yg salu pki M okeh? ;P
oyeah sure yg M tu u borrowed mine rite? ehehe..
Helloooo!
I've been using M-size since turun 20kg berat okehh! Other than pinjam ur baju, Angah pun ada baju size tu sendirian berhad punyaa laa!
Kecoh la tu org pinjam baju dia.. :P :P Hehehe..
Post a Comment