Thursday, October 16, 2008

A&F | 2 Months Anniversary

La la la la la... Tralala lala la...

Today is a happy happyyy day... *hik*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*ahem* I think you know why kan kan? :P

I'd like to wish myself & Hubby...

.
..
....
......
........
..........
............
..............
................
..................
....................
......................
........................

HAPPY 2 Months Anniversary!!!! Yayy!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wow... Finally! 2 Months dah... Pejam celik, pejam celik.. Fuhh! Cepat betul! ;)

Err...

On a different note...

You must be wondering where are the Wedding photos kan? Hmm. Me too! I sent a text message to my Wedding photographer yesterday and received a reply straight-away. Tatau laa nak marah ke or apa. I just let it be dulu kot. FYI, my Wedding photographer is a part-time student. So he's currently having some exams & presentations but since he said "Everything okay" in his text message, so I rasa biar jer laa dulu. As long as he's aware that I'M WAITING FOR THE ALBUMS & PHOTOS... And as long as Hubby doesn't mind waiting (so far Hubby said "okay" ajer tapi tatau laa...) so I think I'm okay. :)

Lets just give a week or two, and if takde lagi... Then baru me fikir the next step or what to do next kan kan? :P

Oh yeah. For the Wedding Video.... Alamakk! I forgot to send them (my Videographer) the songs list! Aiyayaiii... How can I forget? Selagi tak anta the songs, sure dorang tak start the editing lagi. Isk! Anitaaaaa... Cepat sket okeh! :P Huhuhu.

Okieday. Will write more after this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The chubby-wubby lovebirds... :P

Again...
HAPPY 2 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY
to
Mr & Mrs Fadzril!! :D

Hoping for more happiness, joy & miracle in days to come... InsyaAllah! :)

I LOVE YOU, Hubby! And I know you know... Mwa mwa!! *wink*

2 comments:

[ Hanie ] said...

heheh...congrats both of you. kejap je dah 2 bulan kan ;)

sabrina.h said...

congrats both of you ;) semoga bahagia ke akhir hayat