Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today's My Day! ;)

(Note: This entry is written & posted on Monday, 20th October 2008)

Hello people! :)

Guess what!?

Simply said, it's my dayyy today! :D

Today is the day that I turned...

.
..
....
......
........
..........
............
..............
................
..................
....................
......................

...quarter of the century!! Hahaha.. :P :D

Yeah². It's the Bride's BIRTHDAY today! Weeee... :)) I'm so happyyy... Well, who shouldn't be? :P

Like most friends said to me or wished me (through Friendster, Facebook, text messages, and here! )...

It's my very first Birthday as a Wifey!! Yayy! :)

Alhamdulillahhh... This year, Hubby & me are sooo blessed & happy to have the chance to celebrate both our Birthdays together, as Husband & Wife!

We celebrated Hubby's Birthday on 30th September 2008, and mine today on 19th October 2008! To top that, our Wedding was on 16th August 2008! So that makes a straight-3-months lovely Celebrations to us! Yayy! Hihihi... :D Ehh! Sebentar dong! No no no.. To add to all that, next month is our Love'ship Anniversary month (on 11th November 2008 to be exact) so I can say that it's a straight-4-months loveeely Celebrations to us!! Yayyy again... *wink*

Nothing fancy today but on my Birthday's eve... At sharp 00:00, my handphone just buzzes to declare/inform me that it's my Birthday!! Tapi kan... No words came out from Hubby! I thought that Hubby forgot my Birthday... Uhuk! But of course he didn't!! Around 00:30, when I was doing something... He came up behind me and gave me a card! Then he whispered, "Happy Birthday, Sayang...". Awww... I was really touched with his simple and soft gestures! I even cried tau... Hahaha! Gerdix sungguh kan? :P

La la la lala la...

All in all, the day went on smoothlyyy. We went to a makan² session at Hubby's Aunt's house in Sri Gombak. I ate Nasi Tomato with Daging Rendang, Fried Drummets, Mix Vege & Dalca! Yummyyy... Too full, seriously! But I didn't get the chance to taste the Laksa sebab memang dah takde ruang dalam perut! Lately cam cepat kenyang jer. Huhuhu.

Ohh and then.... Later in the evening, they (my In Laws) surprised me with a Birthday Cake! Awww... Ain't that sweet? *hik*

So yeah... I got myself a cute cake from King's from my dearest In Laws. The cake smells gooddd too. Very chocolatey... Yummyyy! Err. No picture of me cutting the cake, posing with the cake, or etc etc for now because the pictures are all in Hubby's camera! Tak sempat transfer the pictures! Takkan laa haku nak bawak camera yang besar lagi berat itu ke office kan? Kang satu ofis soh amik gambar diorang kang! Hehehe. :P

Oh well. Hubby insisted to buy me something as a Birthday pressie. I said, it's okayyy and okay!! Hehehe. Tapi tak kisah sangat pun... We're currently in a tight budget for lots of things especially to cover up the expenses for our Wedding hari tu. So Anita, be mindful that you takleh spend sesuka hati now! Hehe. So yeahhh. I don't really mind if it's a belated pressie by God-knows-when. It's okay, Bb! I understand... :)

**a peek of the card akan ku upload once i get the chance later... *wink*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY to Mrs Fadzril @ The Bride @ Fadzril's Bride @ Me!!! :D

My wish for today is...
Hoping for more and more happiness every single day... :)
Ya Allah, berkatilah hidupku & limpahkan lah rezeki & segala kebaikan and your blessings to me & Hubby, and our marriage! Plus, panjangkan lah umurku, Suamiku & keluargaku... *amen*
Another wish is to bla bla blabla bla... (secreto! :P)

p.s. Thank you Friends for ALL the warm Birthday wishes... I truly appreciate every words said/written! Thank you... Thank you for the thoughts! Mwah! :)

12 comments:

m@Ri@ said...

heppy besday...sorry lambat wish..wish u alwaays hepi forever n ever..n dpt baby comel3 mcm u..take care..

jetsetter said...

happy happy birthday!!!!! :-)
ishh,bnyk dapat prezie?

goblogbyfarah said...

happy bedday mrs.fadzil!!!
may u live in happiness

:)

nurulzia said...

nit..happy belated birthday...
may each of ur dreams come true...yup m preggy..hari ni hari ke 35@4 weeks...

-Stalkee- said...

Lupalah kniys punya birthday sama ngan fara. Happy Belated birthday!

[ Hanie ] said...

:D. Happy nye die...and your hubby is sooo sweet..kejutkan wife die kat opis? hehee. Smoga berbunga2 riang selalu k

June Azizan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!

semoga panjang umur..dimurahkan rezeki dan bahagia hendaknya seisi keluarga..

XoXO

sabrina.h said...

happy belated birthday ;)

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

thank you ALL.. mwahs! :)

Twiggy said...

OOP!! TERLAMBAT SKET!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! *hugs*

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

hehe.. it's okay! thanks babe! *hugs back*

Fara Atiqah said...

babe!!
happy belated b'day to you and me!
sorry for the late wish...life has been so busy lately, plus my laptop went merajuk with me.

Have a blissful b'day dear!!

*hugs*