Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Ups & Downs

Finally...

It's the last day of the year! Yayy! :)


Ohh... Where am I??

Any guess?? Oh yesss! As previous year (during 2008's New Year Eve), I'm still in the office!!! And this is my 2nd year celebrating New Year Eve in front of the PC....at work! Bummer!! :(

Hmmm...

On 2nd thought, it's okayyy! Tomorrow I'll be on a long leave till 5th January 2009! In total, 5 days break from work!! Yippieeee!! Ohh. Yeap! So I'll be back at
this desk on 6th January 2009! Hehehe. Coolness!! :D

Looking at the PC's clock, few hours left before we wave goodbye to 2008, and welcome 2009 with a big smile on the face! Ehh..
Ye ker tersenyum?? Memandai jerr.. Hehehe! :P

Hoping to go back early today! Hoping that our TL will approve it! Hehe. It's New Year Eve, and most users in UK are already on their way back home or already enjoying every seconds left of 2008 before counting down to the New Year! Seronoknyeee! :D

Before I end this short entry (not really short though! :P), let me recap back the whole of 2008... The UPs and DOWNs, the HAPPY and SAD moments, the LAUGHs and CRIES, ohh... EVERYTHING!!


So here goes... :)


January '08
  • 1st : My eldest Sister, Along's 27th BIRTHDAY!
  • 16th: Just turned 1 Month ENGAGED to the LOVE of my life as we got engaged on 16th December '07. :)

February '08
  • Err... Can't remember lahh pasal bulan ni. Later I'll recall back, okeh? :P

March '08
  • This month pun I tak sure sangat! On-going Wedding preparations of course! :)

April '08

  • 7th : My PARENTS' 29th Wedding Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, Mama & Papa!! I Love YOU both sooo much!! :D

  • On-going Wedding preparations! Hehehe...

May '08

  • 7th : My youngest one & only Brother, Amir's 14th BIRTHDAY!
  • On-going Wedding preparations, still... Heh!

June '08
  • On-going Wedding preparations lagi. Hmmm.. I can't recall this month. Nanti I ingat balik okeh? Hehehe.

July '08

  • Was so busy with the Wedding preparations. Final stage dah nih!! Penat, letih but lots of fun! :D
  • Ohh. I lose some weights too! Nak kawen laa katakan... Hehehe! :))

August '08
  • 16th : After being ENGAGED to my Fiance for 8 solid months, we finally tied-the-knot on this date!! Alhamdulillah... :)
Newly Wed!! *happy* ;)


Loving this! Hehehe. :D


One of my favourite edited photo! See the difference? :P

  • 19th - 22nd : Honeymoon in Bali!! Our first vacation together as Hubby & Wifey! It was greatttt!! We have lots of sweet, fun & romantic memories!! Hihihi. ;D
  • 22nd : Moved in to our rent-house. Dah pindah, angkat & beli barang/perabot dah time tu, but maksudnya, start dok kat umah tu together² laa... Hehe.
  • Started living together on our own as Husband & Wife, right after both receptions & Honeymoon... And started experiencing the life of Husband & Wife! Ohh happynyaaa... :D ;)

September '08
  • 30th : My Hubby's 28th BIRTHDAY!
Hubby's SURPRISE Birthday celebration from his gerdix Wifey! :D

  • Hmmmmmm? What else eh? :P

October '08

  • 2nd : My Mama's 53rd BIRTHDAY!
  • Not sure on which date, but one of the day in October was our CONCEPTION Day! Hihihi. Syukur... :D
  • 19th : My 25th BIRTHDAY!

November '08
  • 11th : Our 3rd Year Relationship Anniversary! :D Err. I have yet to story-mory about this year's celebration! Still pending & overdue.. Huhu! Sorry, people! :P
Our 3rd Year Anniversary Dinner... :D


Where?? Here...


With Compliments! Yayy... :P

  • 16th : Double happiness on the same day!! It was our 3 Months Wedding Anniversary & I was confirmed that I'm 6 Weeks+ PREGNANT! InsyaAllah I'm due in early/mid July '09! InsyaAllah... :)
Syukur²... :D

  • 26th : My younger Sister, Abby's 21st BIRTHDAY!

December '08
  • 4th : My Papa's 55th BIRTHDAY!
  • 9th : My first Pre-Scan... :)
Remember this photo? :D

  • 16th : Our 1st TUNANG'versary! Haha! Gerdix kan nak celebrate anniversary bertunang! :P Hehe.
  • 27th - 28th : Short & Quick BabyMoon in Malacca. It was lovely even though we were there for just 1 day+.
  • 30th : To date, 3 Months+ pregnant now! Alhamdulillah... Pray for me & our Baby Jr. ya? Thanks! :)

Ohhh. End up, this is such a longgg entry! Konon short entry laa kan? Hihihi. I hope I didn't bore you though. :)


Well, my last words
in this blog today for 2008 will be....

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!!! Weeeee.... :D

May this coming year (2009) brings...
  • more HAPPINESS, JOY & LAUGHTERS to ALL!! ;)
  • more REZEKI to me and to you!! *amen*
  • more healthy FOOD to our daily DIET or meals... :P
  • more $$$$ to our pockets!! *amen* :D
Ohh... So many things to wish for! :) In my not-so-simple-yet-long-words....

I just WANT and WISH that I can be....
  • a BETTER & DEVOTED Wifey to my darling Hubby...
  • a LOVING Mummy to our coming soon little Baby Jr...
  • a GOOD Daughter & Daughter-in-Law to both my Parents & my Parents-in-Law...
  • a SWEET & GENEROUS sister to my Siblings & Siblings-in-Law...
  • a DEDICATED worker in this organisation *ahem* :P
  • and of course...... A FAITHFUL slave to Islam... InsyaAllah! *amen amen amen* :)

That's all from me! *wink*


See you tomorrow?? Nahhh... I don't think I'll be blogging tomorrow. Instead, a better ending will be, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! Hihihi.

Take care, Everyone! Enjoy your day... :P :D ;)

P.S. Ohh ya! We've received our Wedding Albums & Photos! At last!! :) InsyaAllah I'll post up some photos in the next, next, nexttt entry! (Not sure when though) :P :D

4 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

happy new year babe!
wish u a wonderful 2009 bless w good health, wealth & happiness!!! ;)

lurve
mr.doc + me ;)

[ Hanie ] said...

weehooo...syoknyer semua terjadi in one year kan? :) Smoga kebahgiaan tu utk selamanya. AMIN!

~LIZA~ said...

happy new year!!

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

heppy new year!!!beshynyer!!..nway u baru dpt ur wed album??y so long maaa???hukhuk...xper2 janji dpt!!!