I did it again and again! :(
People, my apologies for not updating this blog the day after the last post before this one. Sorry sangat². Tak sempat nak update laaa. Got lots of things to do & plus, no time to edit & resize the pictures. Huhuhu. Forgive me okeh?
Hmmm.
Well well...
Yesterday was a relaxing and happy day indeed! :) Started off my day by waking up early and had breakfast with Hubby at our usual Restaurant in Putrajaya, bla bla bla... Then went back... Lepak² depan TV, surfed the triple-W (Ohh! Didn't I tell you yet? We've got Broadband access now at home but it's super slowww!! Err.. Super slow Broadband?? Ah'ha!! Will blog about it someday! :P) anddddd slept again from 11:30 till almost 15:00. Hahahaha. What a niceee way to spend a Sunday, ey!? :D
Hmmm. Oh yeah. Not to forget, my Blogger friend Twiggy, just spread a not only good, but TOP-OF-THE-WORLD news!! It's all about the new-found Beautiful Little Dot of hers! Awwww... I'm so sooo HAPPY for you, Babe! Welcome to the Expecting Mom Club! Hihihi. Yeahhh, like you said... Let the countdown begins!! ;) :D
Ohh...
And yesterday was OUR relationship Anniversary too! :)
HAPPY
3 Years 2 Months
ANNIVERSARY MONTHLIVERSARY
to
Mr & Mrs Fadzril!! :D
3 Years 2 Months
ANNIVERSARY MONTHLIVERSARY
to
Mr & Mrs Fadzril!! :D
Woww..
We've been together this long, and happily married for almost 5 Months now, and soon to be Parents in 183 days (6 Months+-)... WOW! We're so blessed!! Alhamdulillah... :)
Okay. I'm going off now. Want to start resizing the pictures & once done, I'll post them up okeh?
Stay tuned for more..... :D
P.S. FYI, we didn't actually went back straight after Breakfast yesterday, but we went elsewhere. Hehe. I'll blog about it in a different post later! Haven't got the pictures with me though. So later laa ek? :P




3 comments:
happy anniversary to u!!
haiyohh.....slalu lupe tang 11hb every months! bile dah tgk entry nita ni...baru realize...aiayiaia. Bagus jgk nita dok remind your anniversary ni...same withme..tapi angka 11 jer la :D. Anyway, wish you happy annivrsary ;)
Hi knits..wah..very long silents?where have u been?hehehe..I'm ok now..thanks ya..
Post a Comment