Tuesday, March 3, 2009

21 Weeks And Counting...

Ohh how time flies!

I turned 21 Weeks today and this morning, I went for my 3rd Check-up at KKSK and surprisingly, it ended quite early! :)

But sorry ladies, I'm in no mood (Read: No time actually!) to update so I'll do it tomorrow okeh?

Ohh just want to share something before I go...

I'm very HAPPY and EXCITED now because of all the days and weeks, this morning and up till this very moment, Baby Jr. is non-stop moving, turning, kicking, and sliding very actively inside me & everytime he/she moves, I will rub my belly and softly talk to him/her...


Baby Jr. surely made my day today!

Maybe he/she knows that it's Mummy's (moi!) first time going for a Check-up without Husband dearest.. It's a challenge!! Because I had to go through the never-ending jammed in Seri Kembangan town, to-and-forth, and had to wake up very early eventhough I slept at almost 04:00 the night before (Read: I'll be working from 16:30 to 01:30 this week & next week). Huhuhu. Thanks to our Baby Jr. for accompanying me!

I heart you sooo much, my Baby! *rubbing belly* ;)

Ohh there's so much to tell!!
Take care ALL... :)

I'll see you tomorrow! *wink*

P.S. Thanks for texting me today, Laney! I was quite surprised that you texted me! Sebab I was lazing around on bed when I read your text! Hehehe. InsyaAllah I'll visit you once you've delivered your Bubbles okeh... Ohh I can't wait!! Take care & GOOD LUCK, Dear... I pray for your smooth delivery! :)

1 comment:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

its so sweet reading ur entries on baby jr :) alhamdulillah u must be over the moon happy hubby's back!
take care knits..btw ada contact dhira/faka tak?