As the ticker shows above, I'm 27 Weeks Pregnant today!
How do I feel??
Sooo BLESSED... :)
But now, I'm sick!! :(
After my "LUNCH" break at work tadi, I started to feel queasy and tak sedap
Ohh no, it's not Baby Jr.! He's actively moving and turning inside me now, so don't worry! :)
But I think I've got wind inside my stomach laa! I'm not sure what caused it though! *sigh*
Is due to having just "Waffle & Corn-In-Cup" for lunch (tengah hari tadi) and rice with lauk for my dinner
Urghh!!
If that's the cause, iskkk!!! Sedeynyaaa...
Now I tak sedap perut and rasa ada angin²... Pastu perut rasa memulas².. And I dah start kena cirit-birit nih!!
Ok'oww... Not good, not good! Tak elok diarrhea time Pregnant nih! Nanti dehydrated plak! Iskkk... :(
Cepat lah sket masa gerak!!
I'm counting minutes to go back now...
Rasa nak baring jer nih! Tak larat... Asyik dok menyandar jer kat kerusi nih! :(
Till then, I'll update again when I'm feeling better! Uhukk! :(
P.S. To date, my cold/flu dah elok sket... But I'm still coughing and now diarrhea?? Ohh my! Get well soon, Anita!! :(




9 comments:
Hi dear...hurm camner leh msk angin nie??...iskisk...jaga elok2 kesihatan itew... wah mcm doc plak...
nway congrates dh msk 27weeks dah..my God time flies so fast kan?.... less than 100days to go!!!...nway take care Nit....
get well soon,dear
i rase skang mmg musim org sakit/demam la..
nway..syoknye dh 27 weeks..dh tak lame lg dahhh! :D
br pasan..we're 20 weeks apart..haha xterkejar i ngn u..hehe
take care!minum air bebanyak ok!
Darling,
I rasa kan mmg musim la skang ni.I tgk kan kids pun selsema la..batuk2 semua tu.
Urm, I wish you all the best k.m praying! :-)
siannya..kalau tak baik2, jangan lupa jumpa doctor ok...
babe,
Ntah2 pedih ulu hati.. slalu pregger kan dpt cmnie..
iskk...knapekah? haiyohh...skrang musim sakit2 ni.I pun mcm duk diarrhea jer (w'pun tak ngandung ee sebok!)take care yer...lekas2 pegi jumpe doc ok
Halu!
Just found your blog from Yat's.
:)
Happy for you and the baby!
Do take extra good care of yourself yah?
hi anita,
do take care of urself. drink lotsa water and get some rest.. sure baby dah lasak skang nie.. belly rub baby jr for me ya! -LINA
Post a Comment