Yesss!!
Based on today's date, I have another 30 Days to go before my EDD! Wahh... 30 Days, people! Just another 30 Days...
Yeap, I know!
It could be less than that, it could be laterrrr than that! But for now, lets just "think" that it's 30 Days for me now! Sebab apa? Sebab since I'm considered as having "gestastional diabetes", so I MUST deliver our Baby before the EDD or if on the due date itself still takde tanda2 nak bersalin or memang tak bersalin lagi, I kena ala2 serah diri to the Hospital! Why?? Sebab "katanya" kalau ada diabetes takleh overdue or give birth lambat dari EDD!
Huhuhu...
So lets just hope that our Baby Jr. will pop out early than his due date... Takot lah nak kene induce!! So..... Baby Jr. Sayang, ingat apa Mummy pesan selalu kan?? Hihihi! :P
Okay lah...
Will write again later when I have the time!
Now... I mean, today, penat sket lah...
Penat tapi FUN!!
Later I cerita okeh! :)
Bye bye...
iPad如何屏幕旋转(ipad怎么旋转屏幕方向)
2 years ago




4 comments:
Salam Anita!.
Actually, i need some info from u. If tak keberatan, boleh tak share list keperluan baby & mom yg perlu disediakan b4 deliver?. i'm just entering my 2nd tri and this is my first pregnancy so kena collect info sana sini la.
nway, thanks.
Anita,
U plan deliver kt GH or private??
normal induce xde ape2 la..
dia bagi ubat..u sakit then kalo xde prob deliver normal.
unless ade prob baru option ceaser..
Kita lagi 40 days! Yeay! Counting......
Mrs Wifey: w'salam... heh! yeap, being the first-timer i pun tatau wut to prepare.. tp i did make some researches online, tny sana sini & already come out with a checklist! nnt i update my blog with my baby checklist & our hospital bags checklists okeh! watch out my space nnt.. ;) ur welcome!
Apash: apash! insyaAllah GH... 1st child saje nak try situ! hehe.. doakan ekk! :)
Amie: yayy! jom countdown sama2 babe... 29 days to go for me, 40 days to go for u!! good luck to us! hehehe..
Post a Comment