Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Error 619...

Ohh... Tiba² I teringat pasal nih!! :(

Urghh!!

I'm still in the office now...

Thought of updating this blog once I'm home but since 2 days ago, our Celcom Broadband cam ala² meragam plak! :(

Don't know why...

Everytime we tried to connect, we keep getting the same error message!!

(Picture Source: Google.com)

What error!?

Error 619. The connection to the remote computer cannot be established... Bla blabla bla bla bla... Sorry I forgot the exact error message! Panjang sangattt! Yang penting, camtu lah first part of the error message yang pop-up window tu display! Huhuhu... :(

Tapi kan... Error nih I rasa ala² familiar sket sebab my users pun sometimes dapat error nih! Tapi kan... In our case at home, I seriously don't know how to resolve it!!! Aiyayaiii... :(

Any ideas!?? Anyone?? :(

Oh yeah!

Other than that 'Error 619' that we get, in the same pop-up window... It keeps asking us to check our "Profile" on the 3G modem/datacard... Hishhh! Even my Husband pun dah pening sebab tak pernah² dapat problem camtu! Tried godek² the settings, but it's still the same...

Could it be my laptop!?? Hishhh! Takkan kot... Baru jer format laptop hari tu! Plus, my Husband already tried to do a Full Disc Scan on it tapi tak detect anything pun! Hishh... :(

Or... Could it be the connection or network coverage itself!??

No no nooo...

We don't think it's the Celcom Broadband issue! It's more to either my laptop or the 3G modem itself!! Hishhh... Geram tauuu! Dah 2 hari takleh online from home!! :(

Our 3G modem card...
(Picture Source: My Husband's FB!!
Pinjam gambar yer, Bb!) :P


Ohh!!

Geramnya takleh online from home!! :(

Geram geram gerammm....!!!!

Ehh! I found this via Triple-W...

Okay lah!

Will blog later!! Hopefully by then the connection at home dah okay!

Daaaaaa... :(

4 comments:

.: ayesha.ahmad :. said...

Owh..bikin gempak je title..Ingat ade P1 tadi..owh, jgn lah jd mcm hr tuh..Sha if dapat error mcm ni call streamy, nanti diorg check kan..sometimes diorg ckp pebenda port problem merepek ape ntah.. Tapi cuba troubleshoot dulu, lepas tuh call celcom ctr je tanya knp..eheh..good luck, mummy..

jetsetter said...

babe!
Update me bila i dah bersalin.Okehhh! Im waitingggg :-)

jetsetter said...

OOps..update me bila YOU dah bersalin!hahah silap maaaaaa..ayyo I pun ada ERROR kot!

Anum Food Trading said...

u internet prob. i ni blog prob. dunno la some of my frens kata blog i tkleh load entry..layout semua keluar..tapi entry tk kuar.

i really tatau nk solve mcm mana. sbb i tk der plak mengalami masalah ituuuu.

haihhh.