Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Husband!

*hug hug kiss kiss*

Hihihi!

Haruslah memulakan entry kengkonon macam kiss my Husband kan! Hoho! :P

Oh well, it's another SPECIAL DAY today!

I'm going to make this short & sweet... :)

My dearest loveliest darling Husband,

Happy 29th Birthday, Baby!!

I love you sooo much...

My BIG BABY, My
mucuk² Baby, My manja Baby...
Thank you for sharing this special day with me & our lil'Baby...
Ehhh!
Tahun nih celebrate with 3rd person kan?
Tahun depan
celebrate bertiga lagi ke? Hihihi! *ahem*

Again, I LOVE YOU Mohd Fadzril Faez!!!

Have a splendid time, darling...with me & our baby! :)
Me doakan rezeki Baby bertambah²...
Dimurahkan rezeki...
And paling penting, dipanjangkan umur!! *amen²*
Ummuahhhhhh... ;D

Alrighty!

See you at home!! *wink* ;D

*
*
*
*
*


P.S. We went for our Adzryl's 3rd Month Check-Up today. At almost 3 Months (in few days time), he is now 5.3kg & 62cm tall! (I think berat dia lebih dari tu & he's taller but the Nurse macam check cepat² sangat sebab ramai orang! Menyampah!! :P) Haihhh. Anak Mummy ni kejap naik berat banyak, kejap naik sikit! Macam²... Takpe, janji sihat!! Dalam Baby's Development Chart pun grafnya naik cantik. So tak kisah laa kan! Alhamdulillah... :)

No comments: