Wednesday, January 20, 2010

200 days. :)

Wowww!

My Adzryl turned 100 days old on 12th October 2009.

And today as at 20th January 2010, my darling Adzryl turns 200 days old! Awwwwwww... :)

I have nothing else to say.

As his Mummy, I'm very proud with his developments & achievements! :)
As his Mummy, I'm very happy that he has achieved the important milestones! :)
As his Mummy, I'm glad that he's healthy, active & smart! :)

As his Mummy, I'm just soooo glad that he's mine!! Hikk. ;D

Mummy really really reallyyyy loves you, Son! (Okay, Daddy loves you so much too -- I know! :P)

Ohhh.

Believe me when I say... Nobody loves you more & as much as Mummy loves you! Because why? Because I'm your MOTHER! :)


Ummuahhhhhh!! *hug hug kiss kiss*

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. It's my bestfriend's son's birthday today! To Mohamed Zaryl Ezuan, Happy 4th Birthday dear! I'll see you soon, ya! :)

4 comments:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

oooh me just loooooveee that pic ok!i rasa adzryl mmg byk iras u la nit.tahniah..2oo days??phew...many more days to go insyaAllah :)

ezan said...

love the picture too.. a happy bonding time mummy & son.. :)

Misbehave said...

200 DAYS OF ADZRYL!

hehe mcm 300 DAYS OF SUMMER! :)

*kish kish mummy n adzryl*

HaninFarshid said...

sigh!! so sweet the pic...nanti adzryl besar..mesti dier terharu tgk dis pic...

happy 200 days adzryl...

i know adzryl beruntung to have 200 days lots of love and happiness ;)