Thursday, January 7, 2010

Keep on crawling, baby!!

:)

Well, my Adzryl is not 100% merangkak lagi but I know he's getting there soon! Hihihi.

Ohh... I'm soooo excited sebab si tecik saya nih dah tak "reverse" dah & in fact, makin laju ke depan... He started moving forward when he almost reached 6 Months! Yayy! Hihihihi. Mummy can't wait for you to master your new found skill, baby!

Enjoy the short clip below... :)

Video taken this morning using my humble cellphone.

Awwwwwwwwww. You made my morning sangat² happy & ceria!! Mummy loves to watch your rocking little butt, baby! Sooooo cute!!!! Hihihi. Nak puji over² pun takpe sebab anak sendiri kan?! :P :)

You can do it, angel!! Chaiyok, chaiyokkk!! ;D

Mummy & Daddy are soooo proud of you! Ummuahhhh... :)

Later, people! I nak ulang² tengok video nih! Haha. Have a pleasant day ahead ya! :P

7 comments:

HaninFarshid said...

congrats adzryl....happy 6 months....i know u will always make ur mommy and daddy proud of u ;)

wah! makin encem anak teruna si nita nie :)

Wina Momma S and S said...

owh yes babe..he's definitely getting there!
kira pun sebijik cam tu jgk dulu..goyang2 her bam2 b4 crawling hehe

go adzryl!

Zezzatty said...

adzryl dah besaaaaaa dahhh! :D

last time pegang adzryl dia masih newborn..hihihi..

*pasni penatla mummy & daddy kejar adzryl..hahhaa

Anonymous said...

I miss him. Rindu nk tgk die goyang2 his butt tuh. heeee. :p

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....yeayyyyyyy..budak bijak!!!!yahooooo

sabrina.h said...

comey nye dia merangkak...go go adzryl..

lisa said...

awww so cute!! :):)