Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rezeki 2009/2010

Hikk.

Nak kata rezeki untuk 2009 pun boleh, for 2010 pun boleh! :P

Apa² pun, alhamdulillah & syukur sangat²...

Allah has answered another one of my prayers! Yayy! :)

Well, some of my close Blogger friends have already figured this out. It's a small world after all, kan Wina? *wink*

Hmmmm.

Actually, rezeki yang ni memang betul² boleh dikatakan macam... "Rezeki datang bergolek". Hehehe. Sebab apa? Sebab memang tiba² jer dapat & alhamdulillah terus confirm within less than 2 weeks. :)

Okay²!

Takmo berteka-teki plak kat sini.
Lets make this official then! :P

Dear readers (silent or known) & friends,

I hereby declare that I'm officially a Leaver for this organization & my end date here will be on 29th January 2010. :)

So that means, I have exactly 20 days from today before I wave good bye to my colleagues here for good.

Well, YES people!

In other words, I have finally resigned from my position here!! :)

I have been here for almost 3 years (Read: Will turn 3 years with this company by end of January 2010) and it's time for me to move on.

Yer lah...

Dari
girlfriend orang, ke tunang orang, ke wife orang and now dah jadik mak orang pun, I'm still here!! Huuuuu... For me, cukup lama dah tu! :P

Hmmmm.

I've submitted my resignation letter on 7th December 2009 and due to the company's policy that I have to serve 2 months notice before I leave. So yeah... I masih lagi menghabiskan sisa² bekerja kat tempat ni. Hmm. I thought nak submit the resignation letter awal sket tapi sebab nak tunggu dapat offer letter dulu sebab tu lewat seminggu baru I submit the letter. Uhuk! Tak kisah lah kan. Dah selesai pun semuanya. :)

About the new job tu... It'll be something similar to what I'm doing now in my current company. More or less the same just that kat toootttt tu, processes nya tak se'stable and complete macam kat my current company. So I believe, there's more room to improve myself & gain more knowledge and skills there. I hope so! :)

Ohh.

If you're wondering about the working hours. YES!! I got what I always wanted. A normal working hours! Monday to Thursday, from 9am to 6pm & on Friday, from 9am to 5.30pm! Awwwww. What else could I ask for? Walaupun takde allowance macam yang I dapat sekarang, tapi bila I fikir2, tu semua tak penting sangat for me now. I'm very happy when I got this new job. You know, when you're working on Shifts basis in IT field, memang susah nak dapatkan normal working hours. So bila dah dapat nih, memang I bersyukur sangat2 lah! :)

Hmmm. In term of basic pay pulak, yes memang naik! Cuma bezanya takde allowance yang banyak macam kat company sekarang jer. Other than that, benefits yang lain semua lebih kurang sama jer tapi ada extra sket sebab dapat tootttt free! Hikk. Excited tiba2! :P

I think somehow kan, I'm going to miss this place! FYI, this is my 1st company that I work in ever since I graduated from UNITEN. Yeah, my very first job & my very first company! :)

Banyak kenangan kat sini tau... Tapi malas nak cerita satu²! Yang penting, I learned a lot here & met lots of people throughout this 3 years. Tapi yang rapat2 mostly dah pindah kerja tempat lain. And guess what? An interesting news pasal my new company nanti, I already have friends there & dorang tu my ex-colleagues yang pernah kerja sama2 kat company sekarang ni. Hikk. Kiranya macam kitorang re-united back laa. Haha. :)

Hmmmmm. Nevertheless, I'm not sure how I'm going to go through my last day here. I'm such a cry baby okeh. Cepat terharu & ala2 sensitive sket. Last day nanti sure I akan rasa sedih2. Huuuuu... Hopefully I'll be tough and strong that day! This is what I always pray for kan. So there's no turning back now, Anita! :)

Ohhh!

By the way, I just revealed the news to my teammates last week (or the week before that) & they're already planning for a mini Farewell party for me on my last day! Awwwww... Terharu kejap okeh! :P

Apa² pun... I'm really looking forward to join toootttt in February 2010 and hope my rezeki akan lebih murah kat situ. Insya Allah!

*ahem*

To Wina, I'll see you soon Babe!! Yayy! :)

This is for you, my darlings!! I love you both!! :)

To all of you, please pray that everything will turn out well for me in the new company & hopefully, there'll be more great news in 2010... ;D

Take care, now! Have a nice day ahead! :)

*
*
*
*
*

P.S. CONGRATS to CikNana, Ariba & Zatty for their good news too. Sama2 lah kita bekerja dengan lebih tekun & berdedikasi kat office baru nanti. Cewahhh! :P Good Luck to you & me! :)

23 comments:

CuppyCakeMommy said...

congrates n good luck babe..anakpunya pasal kan

~ SueHarriz ~ said...

hahaaaa....ive known about dis since like...2 months back..? heheee...lama giler tggu bila u nk announce..ehhee finally today is the day ehh..? rezeki dtg bergolek utk adzryl tu...me sooo happy for u..njoy2 keje yeeee...leh le gi lunch break dgn wina... JELOS! hiihihii..

Wina Momma S and S said...

banyak betul tootttt..hihihi

alhamdulilah..happy for u dear and yes..what a small world!

can't wait to hv lunch together² & gossip pasal mommies lain..haha!

gurau je mommies! :-)

ARIBA said...

yeay!!!..congratulations...i pun dah tak sabar nak start keje kat tempat baru..;-p...alamak, u dah update dah..i takde masa lagi nak update about this great news...

Zezzatty said...

Tq nita..all the best to you

2010: masa utk berubah!hahaha.

treasurekeeper said...

Congrats on ur new job :)

All the best!!

-hajar

Unknown said...

congratz nit! alhamdulillah..all the best kt tmpt baru nnti :)

Mrs. Amie said...

Hihihi... Congrats! See, akhirnya announce jugak.. i tak tahulah certain ppl boleh keja lama2 kat satu tempat unlike me.. sekejap jer dh bosan.. nama pun keja, mana ada yg best... hahaha..ok, good luck ya!

FrH said...

congratulations & best of luck!

Ummi to Hamzah said...

waaaahhh congrats nit,this is the big news!!

all the best,u da ada byk gak experience from almost 3 years working for that company.Should be able to equip yourself some confidence when start working at new company :)

HaninFarshid said...

alhamdulillah...rezeki adzryl...mommy dier dapat spend more time with him :)

congrats nita...good luck with ur new job,k....

Unknown said...

congratulations! I myself am in the same situation as you - only its been 6 years too long. despite me looking forward to new ooprtunities, am sad to leave 6 years worth of memories - from being carefree and single to being a mommy of 2. good luck in your new venture!

Lina said...

alhamdulillah and congrats on the good news! rezeki anak mmg bergolek2 dtg kan? =)

Unknown said...

yeayyyy akhirnya the real announcement.Alhamdulillah murah rezeki 2010.yg penting....normal working hours tu yg best!congrats dear

m@Ri@ said...

tahniah akhirnya..bestnya dah dapat kerja normal..

mar!ahaf!z said...

congrats anita..
yup we women want more time with baby(ies) and hubby.. and home heheh

Nadya said...

finally!huhu..congrats and all the best to u!!

jetsetter said...

Im so proud of you!
Congrats again and again.Rezeki anak la ni;-)

Qila Azali said...

congrats kak nita.. hope Allah will bless with more and more rezeki.. insya-Allh.. (:

[ Hanie ] said...

wahh..congrats nit!
i'm happy for you.Alhamdulillah..rezki nita sekeluarga ;)

CIK NANA said...

Nita.........................
Happy to listen this precious announcement!!!
Yeah!!!!!
Meh kita keje kuat2 untuk our family + future babies...:)

Misbehave said...

yeay!! am hepi for u AGAIN! hehehe.

sama la kita, 3 yrs at the same company. i nak blah jugak, tgh tunggu the right company.hehe.

haf fun @ tempat keje baru!!

Ummi to Hamzah said...

Nit, it's all about timing, timing!! Hehe :) i kena set date sesuai gak so Mr M around. Dia should b back home end jan and cuti pun xlama. Nak wait baju siap dulu may take 2-4 weeks (if Salikin lah). So i kira2 if tempah baju anytime soon by mid feb br siap then baru bleh have photoshoot.i'll b 7 months preg by then so lagi bigger bump kn. I xterfikir nak shoot tgh da heavy sgt preg incase Mr M away for work during that period(xleh amek photoshoot with him) and nx trip dia back home could be unpredictable tapi hopefully in time for my delivery. Also mana la tau by then kot2 i da penat sgt mood berubah change my mind etc, my final exams pun fall early april(around 37 weeks preg) xleh da nk syok amek2 photoshoot kot haha ;)
i pernah dgr Cosry tp xreally survey his work. Hmm maybe will google up just to compare. I jatuh cinta with Rizman's collection sbb he dresses up well Siti Nurhaliza's muslimah attire :) chomel sgtlaaah!! Thanks anyhow for your opinion at my blog!
keep us updated about your new job ;)