Entry nih dah ala2 entry basi tapi nak share jugak! :P
We celebrated my very first Mother's Day with a small celebration, just the 3 of us!
Ohh before that! Thank you dear Husband for the sweet Mother's Day card! It was on the eve of Mother's Day. Adzryl was already sleeping and Husband & I were watching re-runs of our favourite shows on TV. At around 00:00 hour, he asked me to pick-up something beside our sleeping Adzryl (it was a small paper or something). I did just that and terus duduk balik sebelah my Husband. He then asked me to do the same thing again. I tetiba naik geram sebab I rasa I dah clearkan apa2 yang ada sebelah Adzryl when suddenly I saw "something" underneath our sleeping baby.
Awwww!!
It's pink! It's an envelope!! It's a card!!!
I understood straightaway that it's another surprise from my beloved Husband! Awww... :)
My first ever Mother's Day card!! I should have known this as Husband & I always give each other
Ohh alright!
Back to the actual Mother's Day day before I get too mushy²... :P
Hmmmmm.
We woke up quite early that morning because we have a special meeting with someone. Hikk.
Well, it's no longer a secret now! Some of you have seen it from my FB kan? :P
Yeah!! I had my very first Mother's Day Photoshoot with my little Adzryl! My first Mother's Day with my first child, that is! Awww... ;)
Our photographer that day was KertasPuteh! Yes, 2nd time kitorang amik service KertasPuteh! Ntah laa. Sebab dah berkenan kat team dorang kot. Very friendly & I selesa with them! Rasa dah macam kawan² dah. *ahem* Puji ikhlas nih, Anis! ;)
Oh well. KP was having a Mother's Day Promo & I grabbed a slot straightaway!
Surprisingly my Husband pun layankan jer ke'gerdix'kan wife dia yang sebok nak ber'photoshoot bagai on Mother's Day nih! Konon²nya alasan I sebab it's my very first Mother's Day kan! Nanti bila ada anak ke-2, ke-3, ke berapa² nanti dah takleh sebut "my first Mother's Day" dah! Hihihihi. ;)
La lala lala la la lala la...
So to cut it short!
These are some pictures taken by my Husband during the photoshoot! Mind you, we received the photobook and CD already tapi kalau nak tengok the rest of the pictures, jom jumpa!! Hahaha. Ntah pape kan I nih! Hikk. No laaa. I mean, I'll share some pictures jer la dulu, okay? Takkan nak upload semua kot! ;)
So yes!! Enjoy viewing!!!



For more pictures, check out my Husband's FB! :P Ohh! Pictures from KertasPuteh nanti lah I upload! I pun belum abis view all pictures in the CD! ;)
Till then!
I have lots to share! But........... Oh well, kalau ada update tu, ada lah yerrrr. Kalau takde tu, maknanya busy sangat lah tu! Hehehe.
Later, people! Take care ya!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
P.S. Email me for more info about my bizz. Insya Allah, I'll show you the right way to earn great income!! Slowly but surely!! ;) Email: anitaluv@gmail.com YM: anitarohaida :)





6 comments:
nice shots!
Anita, berapa harga pakej kertas puteh tu? mcm best jer..hehe nak juge.
cantik gambar
dear... its sooo sweet... i mean the 2 of u... :D
sweet & cantik! :)
nit. cepat je dah besar baby!!!!
Post a Comment