Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday blues... Syuhhh go away!!

Ollaaa! :)

It's another Monday and the last one in February 2011. So fast kan! :)

We had a pretty nice weekend. Went to visit Zatty & her newborn at Sunway, went to my bff's engagement in Shah Alam & same day, attended a friend's twins birthday party in KJ! Yayy! Kalau last year most of my friends sebok nak celebrate 1st birthday anak², this year it's time for 2nd birthday parties!! Wootttt woottttt! Can't wait for the next party! Hihihi. ;)

Hmmm. About my son plak...

My almost 20 Months lil'toddler. :)

My lil'toddler will turn 20 months this Friday! Haaa yang ni lagi rasa cam cepat sangat kan!! Lagi 4 bulan then he'll turn big TWO! Oh wow. :)

I have a lotttttt more to update but since I'm rushing now.

So I'll update laterrrrr kay? Tunggu!! :p

Daaaaaaaa!

No comments: