Ohhh la la...
Sorry for the super late entry! :D
Few weeks back (so long already), we have been invited by my blogger-turn-friend, Shila, to celebrate her 1st son's 2nd birthday at Fit For 2, BV2 Bangsar! :D
It was a very colorful party and hands-down to dear Shila for the superb & smart party decors, all done by herself. *salute²* Oh well, Shila memang seorang yang creative kan! Everyone knows that. Hihihi. ;)
So without cerita banyak², let me share some photos yang (as usual) my Husband took on that special day. :)
Yayy! Dah abis upload. Hehehehe.
Actually ada bykkk lagi overdue events yang I tak update. Soon, okay? Soon soon... Tunggu!
Till then, happy reading all! Sorry lah tak banyak updates about me & family 'coz mostly I update pasal event² I attend jer kan. Huuuu. So busy lah! Kat office ni pun curi² update! Hiks.
Take care now. Toddles!!
iPad如何屏幕旋转(ipad怎么旋转屏幕方向)
2 years ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment