Okay. Ni sambungan event yang kitorang attend right after Ilana's kenduri last Sunday. Met Fiza at Ilana's then kitorang saing sama2 to Yat's house. Oh btw, most people kenal Yat as 'NurulZia' and they usually call her 'Nurul'. Tapi dia ni kawan high school me so memang dah kenal dari dulu so that's why dah terbiasa panggil her 'Yat'. Hehe.
Oh well.
Yat invited us to her Hari Raya Open House & at the same time, they're celebrating her daughter's 2nd birthday. Yayy! I love birthdays. I love fooddddd. Eh?? Haha. :D
Other than Fiza, my babester Aira was there too. Some friends from Blogger-world & high school were there as well. Seronok!!
Let me share with you some pictures at Yat's house. Enjoy! :D
And below are some pictures that I like the most! Hehehehe.
Awww. Love all pictures!! Hmm. I surely had fun and ate A LOT that day! Haha.
Last but not least..
Thanks for inviting us, Yat. Keep in touch okay? Nanti kita lepak lagi with the girls.. ;D
Ehh. Sebelum terlupa! Suka gilerrrrrr gambar bawah ni!!! :))
Heeeeee.. Puas hati dah upload most pictures!
Okay, nexxtttttt entry please! *wink*
*** All pictures are courtesy of my darling Husband. Mwah! :D ***





















1 comment:
oyt!!!!!! hahahahahaha
love all the pic too!!!!!
and love u too nita!!!!!
xoxo
tq anita & husband for the pics :)
Post a Comment