Friday, October 21, 2011

Another Working Sunday

Yeah yeah yeah..

Last Sunday was another working Sunday for me!

You see.. My husband & I kinda make a point that if my Husband kerja on Saturday, then the next day (Sunday) will be my working day plak. Hehe. Oh well.. I'm a shift worker (yes, I am!) so I have to work on any weekends be it Saturday or Sunday, once or twice a month! So bila my Husband kena kerja on Saturday so I think better lah I pulak kerja on Sunday so that the following weekend we'll have both Saturday & Sunday to ourselves!! Get me? Hihi. Susah payah nak explain & I'm sure korang faham kan.. :D

Hmmmm.

It's quite boring working on a Sunday, but I kinda like it though! Haha. Bosan tapi suka? Camne tu ekk? Hahahaha.

Hmmmmmmm.

Well, I've my own reasons here and I don't think I should tell you guys about it! :P Hehehe.

Nothing much to write about my last Sunday.

Meh nak tempek some vain pictures I took using my iPod on that day. Nampak sangat tengah bosan melampau & sempat amik gambar kat toilet. Hahaha.



Ohh sila abaikan muka pucat tidak ber'makeup ku itu yerrrr.. :P

Okie dokie.

Banyak nak update nih.

I just hope I still have readers here.. Ehh? Perasan ramai readers plak! Haha.

Till next post, take care now. Enjoy your weekend! ;D

No comments: