Hurmmmm. Now the nervous'ness of the upcoming BIG DAY makin menjadi² laaa. I'm extremely nervous now. Apsal ntah. Am I ready to become a wife? Am I ready to say YES and nod to everything my "hubby" says to me? (Well of course NOT to all laa kan. I know he's not someone who loves to instruct people especially me, to do this and that yang tak sepatutnya). But seriouslyyyy... Think about it, people! You know what's the tanggungjawab that you have to pikul when you're someone's wife kan? I'm honestly takut. Nervous. Risau. Risau. Risau. Isk. Tatau apa yang risau sangat. Is it because lately I've been checking out lots of wedding photography pages and has viewed tons of wonderful wedding pictures of others and ntah nape ntah cam risau sangat bila fikir yang I'm going to be JUST LIKE THEM in the pictures. I mean, especially concerning the solemnization or Nikah day!! Risau sangat..... :(
Things that i worried most are...
1) Solemnization / Nikah Day
- I'm becoming someone's wife in just 1 lafaz ijab & qabul, insyaAllah... Dalam sekelip mata, tanggungjawab untuk menjaga saya akan bertukar dari seorang Papa ke seorang yang bergelar Husband... Wah! Everything will not be the same anymore. Eventhough we're still Papa & Daughter, and Mama & Daughter, but it won't be the same... :( (While writing this, I'm starting to develop tears in my eyes) *Sorry, emo jap okeh!*
2) Wedding Day
- I'm worried because....... I'm still FAT! I'm still CHUBBY here and there!! :( How I wish I could get back to my weight and shape 2 years back. I was 55kg that time and now?? Huarghhh! You don't want to know... Huhuhu. I'm worried IF I don't look nice, IF I don't look good, IF I don't look beautiful (Haha. Sure laa cik Bride-to-be ni nak nampak cantik kan! :P), IF people tak datang my kenduri, IF people lupa pasal my kenduri, IF my baju tak cantik, IF my perut terserlah kebuncitannya.. Erkk!! IF and ONLY IF... Huwaaaaa.. Risau okeh!! :(
3) Post-Wedding
- Will I be a good wife to my dear Bb? Will I be able to cook his favourite meal? Err.. The correct question is... Will I develop the love for cooking, and not just baking cupcakes?? Hahaha. :P Will I be able to make my Husband happy and contented all the time? Will I be able to
Okay........... I'm starting to develop tears again. Got to stop writing now. Time's up. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day because I'm moving out from the current rumah sewa so needs to pack things up and move as many stuffs as possible to the new house. Hope I can get enough sleep and rest tonight. Arghh! Need to start packing tonight... Care to help me anyone? *sigh*
Good night, Malaysia!! Have a pleasant weekends... =)
p.s. I'll continue the 2nd part of the J-Card SALE later, okay? :P




8 comments:
syg!!!mana nya card ni??bagaikan bulan jatuh ke riba tauu kutunggu :)
haha..dun worry too much..nnt kawen muka berkerut xberseri..hehhee
relaxxx...tarik nafas pjg2 and pikir all yg indah2 belaka..huhu
and u'll do great.insyaAllah..=)
nits... risau tuh mmg adat org pompuan nak kawen, mmg risau gile seblm nak kawen...i did too :)
yg si lelaki, nampak cool and macho.. ikut pengalaman caza, masa caza tgh risau, hubby langsung x de hal, die bleh kate, lek laa.. tapi, a day before the nikah, die yg gelabah gile.. baru terpk pasal tanggungjawap berat and so on and on and on...
masa tuh, kite dah x de rasa ape sgt dah.. kite dah cool sket.. so it's normal to have those uncomfortable feelings. but do enjoy yourself at the same time :)
Fad: Card udah di'post dong... Tunggu ya.. Esok lusa pasti sampai di rumahmu.. Ekeke! :P
Nadya: Huuuu.. Haaaa.. Huuuu.. Haaaa.. (tgh tarik nafas) Hehe! Thx, babe!! I mmg tgh risau tahap gaban tp still in control.. Hoho! :P
Caza: Huhuhu.. Thanks Caza! Mmg risau.. Keje pun x tenang je! Tp tu la.. Hope sama la cam Caza.. Hope bila makin dekat nnt, cool down sket la rasa ni.. Heh.. Thx yek! =)
nit,
everything is going to be ok
insyaAllah :)
cik anita...sila lah link kan merisik gallery kalau sudi..ekekeke...
eee...bestnya...lagi bape ari nie.. mesti meletopsss nnt cik anita selaku pengantin raja sehari..
Gosh...akhirnye dpt juge komen after create a new gmail..yg lame sudah ilang :D Anyway which your preparation semuanye succes!! Tak sabo nak tgk gambar2 nye ;)
Fara: Thanks, babe! Hope so.. =)
Amie: Hehehe.. Takde la.. Sy sudah makin chubby.. Takot baju x muat jerrr! Uhukkk.. :P
Hanie: Hellooo! Nnt Nit link kan your blog okeh, Hanie? *wink*
Post a Comment