Friday, July 25, 2008

MidV JJ-Card Day - Part I

Hehehe. Yeah... I went to the MidV JJ-Card Day yesterday, mind you! And can you guess how long did I spend my time there? 8 freaking hours!!! Or was it 8 hours plus?? Huhuhu. Consider it as my personal record to be at a specific place for that long. Hahaha.

Let the story begins, shall we? :P

Alright. This week is my last week working on the later shift, which is from 16:00 to 01:00. So the night before the specific "day", I slept at around 02:30 after flipping and tossing around my bed. Tatau apsal laa takleh tido that night. Excited sebab nak gi shopping kot? Or maybe I was thinking too hard about having to wake up very early in few hours time the morning to make sure I won't get stuck in the massive KL jams? Ntah laa... Tapi memang takleh tido that day! Hmmmm. I set my alarm, hoping to wake up as early as 05:15 (yes, that is like 2 hours & 45 minutes from the time I baring atas katil) and can you guess what time i finally wake up?? 05:54!!!! Hahahaha. Thanks to my beloved Fiance! He knows about the SALE and was very kind to wake me up very early to make sure I didn't forget. (On a personal note, thanks Bb!!) Hehe. So i lazily woke up, rushed into the bathroom, took a quick shower (not that quick though, knowing me :P), siap² and by 06:15 I'm already in my car!! Hehe. Panaskan enjin jap and off I went to MidV!! *excited AND veryyy sleepy*

You must be wondering kenapa la minah ni pergi awal sangat!? Well, I don't have a specific reason. I was just told by my friends and read from the net that whenever JJ MidV is having its J-Card Day, there'll be a massive jam as early as 7am!! So me being me, I risau takut jammed teruk so awal pagi I dah gerak! Minyak dah la ciput jerrr.. I stopped by Petronas TPM (you know, the one with the McD along the Sg.Besi highway?) and topped up the gas. Shushh! RM50 melayang! Hutang lagi ngan Maybank! Erk.. So saya pun sambung perjalanan ke destinasi pilihan... Hehehe.

I arrived at MidV at around 07:15. I thought that by now, surely the parking is packed already. But heaven NO! My car is the only one which turned into the MidV H parking lot entrance! Weeeeee.. I guess the kesesakan lalu lintas just now hanya disebabkan orang² yang nak gi keje kottt. Sooo happy! Senang je dapat parking at Level 3Ba (Our favourite parking area & level! Kan Bb? :P). Hmmm. Interestingly arr, the people who parked next to my car were those people yang sangat sihat lagi fit because they were wearing GYM attires. Okay, not justttt because they wore that, but FYI, Level 3Ba is on the California Fitness level (Or is it Celebrity Fitness? Lupa sehh..). So I guess most GYM-goers will prefer to spend their time at the GYM around that time kot? Sebab pagi² kan otak fresh skettt. Hehehe. Even the ah-so was wearing that tapi memang confirm tak mandi la sebab tengok muka pun tau! Hahaha. Woops! Sorry for that... :P I called my friends many times. Kesian dorang. I was from Sri Kembangan (SK) and they were from Shah Alam (SA). They got stucked in the jam at Sunway/PJ (as usual la kan..) so I decided to wait for them in the mall. While I was walking towards the MidV entrance at the parking......... Jeng jeng jeng!!!

....
To be continued. I'm at work now. So must focus to work kejap yer. Will write back soon! :P =)

No comments: