I'm at the office now, as usual. Hurmmm. I never expect my previous post with the pictures of our soon-to-be-rumah-sewa has caught lots of attention from my friends and fellow bloggers. Heh. I guess I overrrr-posted the pictures eh? The house is not that big... Okay right, it's a
Well, my Fiance took a day off today so veryyy early in the morning at slightly before 08:00 (came back from work at about 01:30 so 08:00 is considered "very early" for me), he called me asking me out for a date! Haha. I can't consider it as a "date" anymore since we've been going out almost everyday now.. Okay, I exaggerate a bit. It's NOT everyday, but 3 to 4, or maybe 4 to 5 times every week! Hehehe.
So he fetched me at home (current rumah sewa) at around 09:10 and off we went to KL. First stop? Of course, we stopped by the Al-Hamra Restaurant (not sure whether the spelling is correct or wrong) in Serdang Perdana (was it?) to have our breakfast. Oh boy, sangat jarang makan breakfast so rasa pelik jap pagi² dah masuk food dalam perut. Masuk je food, terus rasa nak "membuang". Ok'owww!! Huhuhu. So after breakfast, we went straight to HL. Yeah, I'm a member of Herbalife! Yay! But my membership has expired in March 2008!! Hahahaha. So I renewed my membership and bought a Tea Mix (Note: Just tea mix!!) because I miss nak minum teh tuuu!! Huhu. After I settled my stuffs at HL, we went to MidV!!! Hohoho. Excited! The word "SALE" is everywhereeee!! And guess what? I'm sure most ladies is aware of this. Tomorrow, 24th July 2008, is MidV JJ-Card day!! Weehoooo!! At first, me & Fiance thought of buying some stuffs for our crib but no no no.. Encik Tunang sudah berpesan supaya saya pergi JJ-Card SALE itu esok!! Hait!! Perintah itu saya terima dan setuju sangat²!! Hahaha. So sepantas kilat saya menelefon YannaMama & ElleMomo, my girlfriends from UNITEN, to set up a date tomorrow in MidV! Hehehe. Excited²!! *dalam kepala dah fikir dah barang² apa nak beli sebab tadi dah survey abissss* :D
Alright. Back to work, Anita! Enough writing for now.. Will update moreeee! And I'll post up something gerdix masa Encik Tunang hantar saya pergi kerja tadi! Haha. Tunggu ya? =)
Updated again at 23:40. :P As promised, this is the gerdix thingy! :P *peace*

err.. DON'T laugh out loud, please!! malu lahhh... :P :P




5 comments:
salam Anita > wah x lama lagie jer .. tik .. tok ... tik ... kita doakan semuanya berjalan lancar .. TQ for drop by my kitchen blog .. nanti bolehlah try my resepi yg biasa jer tue ... TQ ;-)
lambat laa u distribute the cards..hehehe
shopping apa lagi la tue agaknya..kan?
knits...affni pon cuti yesterday to buy stuff for her wedding...
Diana@Mama Adam Mukhriz: Hehehe.. Okeh Diana! Me sure drop by your recipe blog lg.. Tringin nak try Nasi Ayam yg Hanis dah try tu.. Heeee.. :P
Nadya: Tunggu yaaaa.. Sket lg sampai! Dah on the way tu.. :P
MRS Amie: Ada la skettt.. Hehehehe! ;D
Adibah@Mishi_ka: Dib, Affni nye wedding biler? Tu larr.. I byk shop brg utk rumah baru & for the wedding.. Pokaiii dah! Huhuhu..
Post a Comment