Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Before I Start

Well, well, well... This is just the Introduction! Hihihi. I'm not sure where to start actually. So many things to share yet so little time to sit down and focus on the "stories". Haih. I guess, for now.. Lets just write or talk about the simple² but veryyy meaningful things that lightens up my life lately.. Shall we? :D

Oh yeah. I'll start with the sequence of DATE(s) first...

Rentetan Tarikh²nya...

1. 16-08-2008 // Around 09:30, dengan sekali lafaz.. We're officially declared as Husband & Wife! Papa nikahkan!! Alhamdulillah... :)

2. 16-08-2008 // Majlis Persandingan The Bride & Groom at Bride's house in Section 4, Shah Alam. The Groom sleptover my house (the Bride's home) for the first time ever! Weehoooo.. :D But I guess Mr Hubby (wow! so nice to be calling him that!) is sooo biasa with my family so dia takde la malu sangat. He met my relatives and cousins lots of times already. And once, he even followed us balik kampung to my eldest Aunt's house in Mersing, Johor. And guess what? That time we both, me & Hubby (BF at that time) drove over from Bangi (he picked me up at UNITEN) to UTM Skudai (to pickup my younger sister), and head straight to Mersing, Johor. Wahhh! First time my parents kasi travel jauh camtu berdua with him eventhough "belum ada ikatan" bak kata orang² tua.. Hehehe. Woops! So out of topic sekejap okeh! Sorry... :P

3. 17-08-2008 // Majlis Bertandang - Kenduri Menyambut Menantu at UPM Banquet Hall in UPM, Serdang. Such a big hall... It's UPM's new latest Banquet Hall if I'm not mistaken and it's really hugeee & bigggg! *free tolong promotekan* :D Same day, sleptover at Groom's family's house for the FIRST time!! (Bluerrghh! Of course la kan! :P). Saya sangat shy² okeh time ni! Ramai sangat kaum kerabatnya... :P

4. 18-08-2008 // Dropped by our new rumah sewa in Taman Pinggiran Putra. Kemas some stuffs. Rembat jer baju mana² yg ada sebab gatai tak bawak baju langsung from my house! Sib baik umah mak mertuaku (ecewahh!) and our rumah sewa dekat jer tak sampai 10 minutes. Hehehe.

And........ This is what I got that day! *hik*


This brought happy-tears to my eyes, you know! :)

Mr Hubby made his FIRST Surprise as a Hubby to moi that day! Sangat touched! Terus menggedik cry okeh.. Ngengade btol!! Hehehe. I've been wanting to use SK-II for sooo long tapi ntah nape tak beli². Fikir banyak pasal $$$ kot? Yeah laa. Bukan dua tiga hengget okeh! Huhuhu. I'm so happy with the pressie! Jap nak ingat balik jap the sweetest moment... I went into the 3rd room of the house (because Mr Hubby asked me to take "something" on top of the big TV). I went in and wallaaa... Atas TV!!! OMG!!! Terus terdiam and senyap. Mr Hubby panggil banyak kali pun tak layan. (Ampun Chenta! Bukan derhaka tak menyahut, tapi terkedu! :P) Hehe. At last he came after me and terus episode berpeluk-peluk bagai bermula. Hohoho! Jangan fikir lain okeh.. Hubby was just comforting me yang tengah teramat "touched" itu.. :P

Thank you sooo much, Bb!! I'm sooo happy & I'm sooo lovin' it. Biar lambat sket and baru la now jadik "ahli" or SK-II users, at least I'm already ONE now right!? Hihihi. LOVE YOU MUCHO²!! *hugs* :P

5. 19-08-2008 till 22-08-2008 // 1st Honeymoon in BALI!!! Yayy! Sangat seronottt!! Hihihi. I'll story-mory later. :P


Okay. Enough for today. I'm sooo not good in ending my entries. Sungguh bosan! Takpe laa.. As usual, TTYL people! Or in full.. Talk To You Later! *wink*

5 comments:

m@Ri@ said...

wah..dpt skII..besh2..

goblogbyfarah said...

terharunya...so lovely ur hubby!!envy envy!heheee..

Nadya said...

waaaaa..me oso been wanting to buy that!tp everytime terpikir nk pegi tgk(tgk je)..mesti xjd..sbb pikir the $$$.haha

lucky u knits!besnyieee

p/s-adegan peluk2 yg mahal tuh..hahaha!

[ Hanie ] said...

hoho sgt menunggu update dari mu :D Seronotnyer kawennnn! I cant wait to be bride also ma. hehe silela updet lagi dgn gambar2 yer.

sabrina.h said...

wahhh happynye...
x sabar nk tgk u'r picture ;)