Friday, August 29, 2008

My New Routine(s)

...More like "My New Interest(s)". :P

Ah'ha! Interested to know what are my current routine(s) now?? Hehehe. FYI, me & Mr Hubby have started to live on our own (dengan kata lain, memulakan kehidupan husband'ship & wife'ship together) every since we wave good-bye to his family (family mertuaku) when they sent us off to the airport last 19th's morning. Yes! When we got back from our Bulan-Manis on 22nd August (arrival was around 23:00++ local time), we've started to move in to our rumah sewa! :)

My New Daily-Routine(s)
1. Do the laundry. (selang sehari) Lovin' our new washing machine. Ehh wait. Love it when we do the laundy together too! (Note: Mr Hubby is still on marriage leave for this whole week.. So he's on leave for a total for 2 weeks 3 days! Jeles okehhh!) :P
2. COOK!! Believe it or not... Hehe.
3. Kemas rumah. Hmm. Well, we do this together of course! :)
4. COOK for lunch.
5. COOK for dinner.
6. COOK again!! Haha. Some of you mesti ada this thought in mind... What happen to my Delicious Cups' business? Oh well. I'm still on my TIME OFF sekejap because my oven is still at my Mom's place. That's why. Hehehe. :P

Oh yeah. Back to my new interest! I'm starting to develop interest in COOKing tau.. Me & Mr Hubby have been staying together for almost a week now (in our lovely boleh-kata-furnished rumah sewa) & I've cooked (malu sebenarnya nak reveal untuk orang yang RETI tapi TAK PANDAI masak nih)... 3 meals so far!! Huhuhu... *malu* :P

Err.. This is one of the meals that I prepared for my dearest Hubby. Yayy! A very big improvement to moi since i rarely (not seldomly, but RAREly.. :P) cook at home. Haha. Pecah rahsia! Ehh. Excuse me! Saya RETI tapi TAK PANDAI sangat laa okeh! :P


Nasi Putih, Ayam Masak Merah (more like Ayam Masak Sambal), Telur Dadar... :)

Okeh! There are some new "stuffs" at our rumah sewa yang I excitedly rasa nak share with you all but nanti laa tunggu I edit pictures dulu okeh?


Our Crib Updates:
1. We finally have our own "Bling-bling" and the best part is... It's NEW!! Well, NEW as in we just bought it yesterday lahh! Hehehe. I'll story-mory about our "Bling-bling Hunt" yesterday when I have the pictures with me okay? Hihihi. :P
2. We just subscribed new entertainment media today! (Media ke? Boleh laa dikatakan..)
3. etc.. etc.. :P

Personal Note: Harap maaf. My wedding pictures are still not ready (Baru je 2 weeks!!) so kindly wait and be patience alright! Yang ada pun hok yang me save² from friends and families. Hehe. Well, tak kemana gambar dikejar... Diriku masih di sini okeh!! Chewahh.. :P

3 comments:

jetsetter said...

Hey..U've been tagged!

Mrs. Amie said...

For me, time bt laundry dgn En.Suami saye tue..,mesti gaduh.. sbb slalu kira baju sape yg paling banyak...hahaha...neway, it's fun u know..(gaduh2 manja wokeh)

dialicious said...

Hey..Im just blog hopping and i found ur blog very interesting n kinda informative especially for those bride-to-be.Bile baca blog u rase x saba pulak nak kawin...heheh..A sweet loving blog I must say.Semoga cepat2 dpt baby..hehe