Friday, August 1, 2008

Bride-to-be Syndrome

Is it!!? Bride-to-be Syndrome sedang melanda diriku kah?? (sangat suka guna bahasa "skema" okeh! :P)

I have A LOT of things to share & write about today and yesterday (31st July & 1st August) tapi oleh kerana cik Bride-to-be ni sangattt la penat dan tak larat, so I'll continue tomorrow lah yer?

So stay tune, people!! I'll be back with more PANASSS stories soon! :P Haha.. *konon jer tu* Good night for now.. (baru sampai rumah ni) *yawns*

*Update Part 1*
I am so clumsy lately!! Yesterday (31st July) I spilled over a very HOT air panas (nama pun air panas kan) on to my left hand/palm. You know, the middle part between your thumb and your pointing finger (Is it? Alarr. Kat tengah² ibu jari & jari telunjuk blah kiri tu..) =( It's painful!! (Unfortunately, I left my camera in the locker so no picture to show..) There was like a triangle-look-alike RED spot on my skin. Aiyayaiii! Dah la nak kawen nih, jadik merah & itam laa tangankuuu! Isk. The pain brought tears to my eyes, you know! *malu jap* Pedih sangat!!! Seriously rasa nak nangis!! :( I called Mr. Fiance straightaway and he told me to soak my hand with cold water. And my colleague, Navin asked me to do the same too. Okay², I followed the advice but it's still the same... Still pedih, still sakit. :(

So what I did to stop the pain from menjadi²?? (In my mind, what I'm thinking is to STOP it from spreading the red'ness and praying that it won't turn black and hitam.. *based on experience terkena iron beribu kali!!*) So again, what did I do to stop the pain?? Correct!! (Kononnya you guys kasi cadangan la ni..) :P :P I went to the Admin area in my office and grab the FIRST AID KIT!! Yay! Sangat seronok bila jumpa "Savlon Creme", something like that la nama dia.. Lupa! Hehehe. So I sapu² the creme at the "burn" area and wallaaa.. After some times (lama la jugak), the red'ness berkurang! Yay! Sakit still ada tapi merah dah kurang, and I believe it's getting better!

And it turned out, by end of the day kesan merah tu hilang and sakit berkurang!! Yayyy!! Seronokkk.. ;D Even though nampak sket la kesan² merah tu tapi it's not obvious.. I'm gladddd! *wink*

*Update Part 2*
ViVi (my lovely bluey car) issue. I'll story-mory later la, okay? It's "lunch" time now..

*Continued on Update Part 2*
My dearest Vivi, I'm really sorry that I was too tired and sleepy that night (tengah malam sebenarnya around 00:20++ on 1st August 2008), that I accidentally.. I repeat, accidentally spilled out the gas/fuel from your tank because I didn't realize that your tank is already full. :( I'm really sorry, dear.. :(

What happened was, I dropped by Petronas Cyberjaya on my way back from work and terus pi isi minyak. Tup tup.. I didn't realize that the tank is almost full when I keep on tekan the handle (handle ke panggil tu?) and keposhhh!! Minyak ter'spilled out from the tank okeh! I panicked!! Cepat² jirus air kat tempat tank tu.. Sib baik la my tank jenis yang "double layer" (Sorry I tak reti guna bahasa kereta nih.. :P) so air tak la masuk tank tu.. *I hope*

After I took out the resit, I drove off and parked cepat² kat parking depan Petronas tu. Dengan terketar²nya, I called Mr. Fiance and informed him. Sambil² tu "nangis mengada" sket lahh. Hahaha. Tapi seriously I panicked and takut!! Dah la tengah² malam pastu bole plak jadik camtuh.. The minyak even terkena my kaki jugak okeh!! So slippery and I almost fell. Oh my! Mr. Fiance ada la jugak bebel sket sebab me cuai sangat.. I mean, really cuai hari tu sebab tengah hari tadi kene air panas, malam plak isi minyak terlebih.. Pastu out of nowhere, my forehead tiba² ada scar la pulak!! Mana ntah datangnya.. Cam luka sket! Huhuhu. Macam² kan... :(

So kesimpulannya malam tu, Mr. Fiance datang menyelamatkan saya!! Dia datang all the way from Sri Kembangan to help me out and to comfort me. =) And.... Mr. Fiance did tuang lagi air banyak² kat tempat minyak tu & kat tayar kete, then he drove off to test out the car. Laju okeh dia vroomm vroommmmkan Vivi ku. Uhuk! I waited at his car and after few minutes he came back! Yay! Lega nampak dia... Ye laa.. Orang tak ramai kat situ and I've been waiting outside my car (while waiting for him) lama gak sampai budak keje Petronas tu siap tanya.. "Tunggu sape kak?". Haish! "Kak" la pulak.. Sib baik ko tu budak lagi! Huhuhu.

After that, Mr. Fiance decided to "teman" me balik Shah Alam by following my car from the back! Erkk.. Susah² jer, Bb.. But he insisted. So there.... He followed me closely from the back and we drove off from Cyberjaya to Shah Alam together (in sendiri² punya car la tapi). At the 2nd LDP toll nearby Subang, I paid for his toll fee (toll fee ke orang panggil? Heh!). That's why I purposely bawak kete depan dia and ikut dia masuk lane biasa, and NOT Smart Tag lane. (Note: Mr. Fiance nye Smart Tag TnG dah abisss credits)

Oh yeah. Papa called while I was driving and almost "bising" because I didn't inform him why I balik lambat malam tu. But after he heard of the incident at the Petronas, and about Mr. Fiance "teman" me balik Shah Alam.. Dia tak jadik marah! Hehehe.

All in all, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for "teman"ing me balik malam tu, Bb!! I owe you a lot!! Mwa mwa.. *mushy jap* :P


Alrighty. So itu lah cerita Bride-to-be Syndrome saya.... Ntah hape² kan? Huhuhu. Take care all! =)

4 comments:

[ Hanie ] said...

tq nita, wahh skali post komen...skali shooteh :D TQ TQ!

tu ar kan...your wedding on 16ogos kan..actually ramai yg kawen time tu jgk :D Ehh rumah you s.alm kat mane? kwn kite kawen pon, are seksyen 11 tu jer :D its ok...i will pray for your day!

syhh...you ambik photographer & videographer mane eh? meh gosip meh :D

Nadya said...

knits2..penah dgr tak org ckp darah manis???aiyooo..berhati2 dekat nk kawen nie.

btw..GEDIKNYEEEEEEEEEEEEE..hahaaha

Anonymous said...

k.nita...
so romantic la abgLong sy...
ahaks!
*gediks yek k.nita...
ahahaha..

goblogbyfarah said...

saya penah isi minyak 15 hengget je..sekali tekan nozzle tu tak berenti kat 15 hengget..dah 30 hengget pun tak stop lagi..saya panik terus letak nozzle dan terus jalan..hahaaaa..saya untung 15 hengget!!!