
tick tock! tick tock! :P
Well, lets see what's my wedding preparation updates.. Shall we? =)
Pre-Wedding Updates:
1) Bridal / Andaman: Confirmed! Dah fitting baju nikah jer... Tapi tu larr.. Sudah gemuksss kembali kan! So mak andam cakap... "Is takmo besarkan baju. Is nak Nita kurus sket. Awak tu tinggi... Kurus sket, cantik!". Huhuhu. Sedang cuba laa ni. Tak dapat nak kembali ke bentuk asal. Not enough time!! *alasan* :P So my mak andam told me to come back for "full fitting", a week plus before the wedding... Which is supposed to be... Err.. Next week? Hehe. I'll call her soon to confirm this. No worries! (Bukan ke me yang patut risau, bukan you all? :P)
2) Photography: Confirmed. Paid 50% deposit. The remaining 50% will be paid once we get the end products. =)
3) Videography: Confirmed. Paid 20% + 50% deposit. The remaining 30% will be paid once we get the end products. Can't wait!! (Paling excited part videography nih okeh!!) Hehehe. :P
4) Henna Design: Confirmed. Paid the deposit. But haven't met the "designer" yet to discuss about the design. Maybe this Sunday or soonnnn. =)
5) Bedroom Set (Bride's side): Settled! Dah tersusun dan tersedia kat bilik pengantin. Tapi tilam blom tanggal plastic larrr. Hehehe.
6) Bedroom Set (Groom's side): Surveyed! Tapi tak sure Mak-to-be dah beli ke blom, or bila the set akan dihantar ke rumah. Hmmph..
7) Bedroom Interior (Both sides): Both bedroom walls have been painted!! For the Bride's side, it's light pink! (Mama said; she chose that color to compliment the red & white wedding theme... Tatau la sesuai ke tak?? But the bedroom is now in light pink & white! Nice...) For the Groom's side, sesungguhnya saya tatau!! Encik Tunang sukaaa sangat nak secretive² lately dengan saya especially Wedding-related nih. Sabo jer ah! He keeps on saying.. "Alaa, nanti Sayang tau gak! Nanti tak surprise kalau tau awal²..". Pulak dahh! The funny thing is, it's not just him you know. It's the whole family. Skang nih asal I drop by depan umah Encik Tunang jer, sure adik² dia dah kumpul depan umah tak kasi I masuk. Encik Tunang pun sama tau! Siap tutup² pagar lagi.. Hahahaha! Gerdix sungguh Bb ku ini.. Suka wat aksi klakar²... :P :P
8) Wedding Favors (Bride's side): In progress. BIG THANKS to Mama & Abby (my younger sister)!! =)
9) Wedding Favors (Groom's side): In progress too. Up until now, Mr. Fiance still want to keep it as a secret. Alarr Bb... Me tau dah "benda" apaaa.. "Barang import" kononnn! Dari Perak yer?? (slang Perak sket) Hehehe.. ;D
10) Invitation Cards (Both sides): We're still distributing them. To whom it may concern, please wait for "your card" to be flying away to your doorstep veryyy soon, okeh! *wink*
11) Honeymoon: Confirmed our flight details and honeymoon packages with our Travel agency. Even though there was a slight mistake in the "booking confirmation list", but we managed to sort it out. Just need to pack our stuffs for the honeymoon and note to myself, sila laa pergi wat passport okeh! It has been agessss since I last travel by kapal terbang! So I need to go & "create/do" the passport thingy. Hurmm.. Lets see... The last time I traveled by airplane was probably when I was still in Sekolah Menengah. Bertahun dah okeh!! Huhuhu. I'm so excited as it's going to be our FIRST time traveling together as Husband & Wife, and my FIRST time traveling without my parents & family. Aiyayaiii.. It's going to be the experience of a lifetime! Hohoho..
12) Catering: My parents just paid the 50% deposit. The rest, I'll just leave to Mama & Papa to handle. =)
13) Khemah: This one... Err... I'm not too sure. We've discussed with the khemah guy. Confirmed this and that, but about the deposit... I'm not sure whether Mama or Papa has paid him or not. Tak kisah laa. As long as he's the same person who did the khemah for Along's (my eldest sister) wedding 2 years back. And his price is still murah compared to other canopy businesses. I'm glad... =)
14) Future Rumah Sewa: *ahem* As you know, we already paid the deposit & rental, and we have already moved in! Yay!! Ehh wait... No no no.. We haven't moved in "together" lagi okeh! Don't get me wrong.. :P Even though the house is 70%-80% furnished (by us), but I'm still not staying there yet. At least, not until we're officially Suami & Isteri. *grins* As for now, since I've moved out from my current rumah sewa, I'm going to travel back & forth from Shah Alam (hometown) to Cyberjaya (workplace). Abislah minyak ViVi ku ituuu. Baru je isi full tank RM110 hari Isnin lepas now dah almost reach the first "bar" dah. Tensi saya okeh!! :(
15) Work / Career: Hurmmmm. I'm thinking of changing job larr. I no longer berminat to work following the UK hours. Tak larat okeh!! Tapi sementara waktu ni, bertahan lagi.... I'll wait until my future hubby gives me a "signal" that it's okay to search and move to another job. And of course, I'm looking forward to work based on
Okie dokie. It's 15 minutes to 03:00 now. Have to stop writing. Mengantuk lahhh. Today is the second
Alrightttt. TTYL!! Night, everyone! (Yay! Esok sudah Khamis!!) *yawns*




6 comments:
weehee..tick tock2. Dah dekat sgt dah...kire 2 kali sabtu, pastu u dah jd someone wife...rite? adoi cepat btul rase mase berlalu...nak kawen jugee!! :P
bout your henna design..you ambik yg iranian.fotopages tu eyh? mcm penah nampak u bg komen kat fotopages die...mmg cantek2 designnye..nnt kasi ambik gambo byk2 yer..nak buat rujukan ;)
hye there anita, i stumbbled upon ur blog page quite sometime ago about 3 months back kot rasenye..n i've trully enjoy evry entry u put in n i jadi serononok lak bace mcm ikut drama series evryday..ahaha..anyway seronok bace evry details u put in and ur countdown to ur wedding day, ur preparation n evrything..can't wait for 2moro's (or is it tonite's) entry..=) good luck to both of u, i wish u all the best
regards,
maira
hi anita..i lawat blog u from ur comment at my blog..heheh..anyway all the best on your wedding day! eh mcm wish all the best utk amik periksa pulak..apa2 pon enjoy your soon-to-be marriage life!
hehe rasakan apa yg sab rasa 2 month ago hehehe..dup dap dup dap kan..tnggu lar nnti khemah da pasang,pelamin da siap,x senang duduk dibuatnyer...tp biler da settle all the kenduri,rs mcm nak naik pelamin lagi (with the same guy of course hehe)
Hanie: Hehehe. Yeap! I amik ngan Dayu@IranianGirl tu. So far, I rasa OK kot.. Tp tatau la end result camne. Hopefully okay. InsyaAllah nanti I post up the pixs (bila tima masanya) :P
Maira: Hello! Thanks for dropping by blog yg tak seberapa nih.. This is my 4th blog tau! Hopefully bley maintain.. My 1st and 2nd blog I maintain LAMA giler tapi zaman skolah² & uni dulu larr.. 3rd blog I halfway tulis sebab ada "lalat² a.k.a someone from the past" yg kacau! This time.. InsyaAllah I nak maintain kan.. Hope you tak boring la yek! (I nih talkative sket in person..so my writings tu cam ber"cakap²" sket! Sila imagine yer..) Hahahaha.. :P
Supermummy: Hi sist! Syok baca ur blog.. Tgh dok berangan nak join as one of the supermummies!! Hehehe.. InsyaAllah kalau ada rezeki dpt baby.. Hihihi..
Sabrina: Sab!! Hehehehehe.. Mmg dup dap dup dap sangat! Takleh imagine kalo dah dekat nnt.. Uhuk! Nnt dtg okeh.. Card dah on the way.. =)
k.nita..
about the wedding stuff on "pihak laki", of course la we all so secretive...
we want to make surprise to u n ur family..
ahaks!!
klu da tau, no more surprise la k.nita..
ehehehe.. :D
so, dont worry, u will know everything on ur wedding...
ahaha..
sabar okeh! :)
Post a Comment