Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Most Challenging Day

Assalamualaikum & Salam Ramadhan... :)

Hello all! I'm back with a short post today. Just a quickie alright? I'm at work (as usual) & really have no time to update anything.. Huhuhu.

Oh well. Today is the 2nd day of "Puasa". So how's your day so far? Mine is doing fine. Maybe 'coz I'm used to makan lambat and makan at weird hours. Haha. :P

Hurm. Back to the title.

Yeah.... Today is the most challenging day for me us! Why? Because..... It's Hubby 1st day back at work (after his 2 weeks & 3 days marriage leave) and I got to be with him only during Sahur & before he left for work at around 07:00. And can you guess when will be the time that I get to see him again?? Around 01:00++ okeh!! Imagine thatttt... It's already the next day or to be exact, tomorrow okeh!! :( How sad.... Jumpa time Subuh and before he left for work, and will only get to see him again once I come back from work. Huwaaaa... Terseksanya jiwa ragakuuuu!! :( Sedey okeh! Sape yang paham perasaan ni angkat tangan...!?! Hmmm. Betul² dugaan bulan Puasa ni... I hope I can cope with this situation until God knows when... Hmmm.

p.s. Thought of changing work tapi Hubby tak kasi. Dia cakap.. "Sabar sket ok Sayang? Nanti kita discuss pasal ni. Ala tak lama jer lagi...". Huhuhu. Sabo.. Sabo.. Sabo Anita! :(

**Updated**

I got to buka puasa with Hubby today!! Yayy! Sooo happy!! Hubby managed to get back from work awal. So as previously discussed with him... Kalau Hubby balik awal, dia kena tolong panaskan lauk² yang ada (including the sempoi lauk I cooked for him today) and tunggu I rush balik SK during my "Lunch Time"... So that we could break-the-fast together! Yayy! Keluar from office at around 19:30 and arrived home around 19:46. Sangat vroomm vroommmm okeh! Demi untuk berbuka puasa bersama buah hatiku... Sanggup aje!! Hihihi. :D But going back home to berbuka puasa resulted in me sampai office lambat 10 minutes! Haha. Sorry Boss! What to do... "Pengantin Baru" laa katakan..... *alasan* Hehehe. :P :P

5 comments:

goblogbyfarah said...

kesiannyaaa..takpe,sabar ye pengantin baru!!hehee

[ Hanie ] said...

halololo kesiannye die. Kalau kite jd nita pon...bole takde mood sepjg ari tau..meroyan! :P

erk..ayat last tu, pengantin baru la katekan tu..ermm lain mcm jer bunyinyer hee :P takpe2...harap bos paham yer kui kui

Nadya said...

haaa kenapeeee lambat tuuuu...ngehngehngeh

siannnn die..mintak la gomen knits..tgh nk intake baru nie..senang sket kojo u..=)

Mrs. Amie said...

Anita,

My husband pun keja shift which are fr 8am-8pm & 8pm-8am..since i'm working fr 8am-5pm, so,i just meet him around 2 hours before he left..so, u're not alone wokeh.

Then,he works 3 days per week and 4 days cuti wokeh..and i keja 5 1/2 days per week...so? nmpak tak keserabutannya..luckily my office working days, 7 hari seminggu..so,i can choose hari apa yg boleh cuti utk samakan dgn my hubby...coz hubby cuti on sunday,monday,tuesday n wed.

Jgn risau wokeh..u're not the one who face this kind of probs..!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Farah: Yeah2.. Sabarrr.. :P

Hanie: Tau takpe.. Heheheheh..

Nadya: Ye ke? Tp leceh laa nak isi form gomen... U rekomenkan takleh ke? Huahua.. :P

Mrs Amie: Ohh.. You pun experience benda yg sama? Hmm.. Tu larr.. I'm quite lucky that I work only 5 days a week & on weekdays only.. Despite the fact that we (me & Hubby) only get to see each other for 2-3 hours daily (during weekdays), tapi syukur sangat sbb we still get to see each other during weekends.. So not that bad la kan? :) Well, wishing us both (you & me) the best in our marriages! Yayy! Ada gak org yg memahami.... :)

p.s. Thank you ALL for the support.. :)