Friday, September 26, 2008

Salam Aidilfitri

Assalamualaikum & Salam Lebaran... (tengah mood nak Raya nih..)

Heyya!!!

You know what? I'm still having a heavy cold! Huhuhu. Again, my user notice it and tegur me, "Are you having a cold?"... "Well, yeah.. I'm having one!"... "Ohh.. Bad luck for you then!"... Another user said.. "Are you sick?".. "Yeah..". Bla bla bla... "Thank you. Well, get well soon then!"... Huhuhu. Sangat caring wahai colleaguesku di UK itewww... Huh! What to do? Dah telan pil sebijik last night before I sleep but I guess it didn't work. OMG... Sakit kan bila bersin non-stop for 4 times in a row? I just did. Sakit okeh!! Isk! :(

Hurmmm. I'm in the office now. Counting hours and minutes to go back! Oh yeah. As I told you yesterday, I'm taking 2nd half-day TIME OFF from work. Meaning, I can go back at 18:30! Yayy! Seronottt... :P

My plan for today will be...

1) Gerak to Bengkel Ah Seong at Serdang Perdana & meet up Hubby! Hubby plan to send his car there for some minor service and to cat balik the front boot of his car. Hehe. Hopefully the car will get a new look for Raya! GoOoo WiWi!! (that is Hubby's car nick name - I kasi nama as usual!) Hehehe. :P

2) Break-fast with Hubby dearest at ntah-tatau-lagi-kat-mana. At last! Dapat gak buka puasa betul² & on time with Hubby (during weekdays)! Hihi. ;)

3) Spend our RM200++ Jusco coupons & buy our casual Hari Raya attires. Kalau sempat laaa.. Heh. I surely can't wait! :)

4) To THINK on what-to-buy for Hubby's birthday! It's next week, 30th September 2008! Just a day before Hari Raya. I don't know what to get him larr. Any ideas? I gave him lots of things already (including me! :P) but tu larr.... Want to give him something extra special this year but still can't think of anything. Arghh! Will figure it out soonnnnn! *crossing fingers* :)

5) Bake some cookies for Hari Raya! Hopefully my cookies won't taste like chicken since the last time I used my oven was for bakar ayam! Hehehe.

6) Kemas rumah, kemas baju & kemas bilik! Hehehe. We're going back to Kuala Kangsar (Hubby's Atok's kampung) on Sunday (midnight) so I, as the Queen of the house, have to make sure that our house is clean & bersih so that tak pening kepala bila balik from cuti² Raya nanti. Am I right, Puan² sekalian?? Hehehe.

7) Buat laa apa yang patut before Raya nih. :P

That's all for now. I'm logging off now & will most probably write back once I get back from my cuti. And that will be.... Err..... On Monday, 6th October 2008! Hehehe. Excuse moi for that!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, everyone!! Take care & always beringat time Raya nih tau! Jangan lupa diri plak... *wink*

May Allah bless you ALL...

Best Regards,
The Bride & Groom (I'm always a Bride to my Groom.. :P)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is given by Yumi. Thanks, dear... :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is from US to all my Blog Readers... Salam Lebaran!! ;)

3 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

Bye dear..c u after raya...!

goblogbyfarah said...

selamat hari raya!!!!

Twiggy said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO YOU AND WIWI!! ;)
hehehehhehehe