Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged!

Forget about the gloomy Monday, Anita! Or what most people normally define it as "Monday Blues"... Well, I'm up & running (kononnya!) to answer this new set of tagged questions again... Hehehe.

This time, I've been tagged by 3 people at the same time!!! Thank you yerrr Miss Farah, Mrs Amie & Mrs June! (Amie, thank you for the "thought" again... & June, me try siapkan tagged yang ni dulu, then baru me wat tagged satu lagi tu yek!! Rajin yerrr menge'tagged me! Twice dalam masa terdekat lak tu! Hohoho. :P)

Without further a due, so here goes my answers...

The Rules:
  • Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Question:
Share 7 facts about yourself; some random, some weird.

Answer(s):
  1. Once, I was labelled as a 'Perfectionist'. Err. I'm not sure whether it's true or not... But somehow I do agree on that! :P :P I think I was a 'Perfectionist'... Still am? Err. Not sure! Hehe. :P Tatau nak explain camne but on certain things kan, yes, I always want it to be perrrfect!! Hurmmm. I admit that I'm a very detailed person. Sometimes benda tu remeh jer for others but for me, benda remeh² tu laa yang me banyak fikirkan. Ahhh. Tatau camne nak explain! Lala! Ko explainkan bole?? You know me better! Hehehe...
  2. I used to love the color pink! Like, sangat² sukaaa okeh sampai my friends pun suka "perli". Nampak pink jer, terus ingat me! :P But nahhh... Not anymore! Hoho. I'm sooo into the color RED now! Kalau boleh, semua pun nak color tu! And that explains why my Wedding was in Red & White colors! Oh yeah. I love any Whitish color too. Hihihi! :)
  3. I hate makhluk yang bergelar LIPAS!!!!! OMG! I sooo hate Cockroaches!! I can jerit like tak hengat nyeee and can also cry at times kalau nampak any Lipas! Huwaaaa... Seriously! Especially those flying ones.. Euuwww!! Some people geli ngan Cicak, tapi I tak kisah sangat. Cicak can lalu-lalang depan me & I don't care pun... But!!! If Cik-Li lalu, abis laa I sure start lompat²!! Hahahaha. So embarassing especially in Public! Kalau terjerit, sure orang keliling tengok! Huhuhu... :P :P
  4. I love Soya Beans drinks but I tak suka Tauhu! I suka Bean-Curd (most people called it Taufu-fa) tapi tak suka Tauhu Sumbat or anything to do with raw Tauhu. :P
  5. I love the number 7, ever since Beckham wore the Jersey 7 for MU since ages ago! Hehehe. I used to be Beckham so-called number 1 fan & used to buy every single Sports Magazines yang ada gambar Beckham as the front cover OR if it has Beckham stories inside it. Hahahaha. How pathetic & childish kan? :P But heyy! Not anymore lahhh.. Heeee! :P
  6. I admit that I'm the "Gedik" type. (Lebey kurang cam Farah :P) But my gedik'ness is not the kind yang macam tergedik² tuuu... Oh, you get what I mean right? Hehehe. :P Well, I love to meng'gedik with my Hubby. Sampaikan he loves to tell me again and again... "Gediknya laaa Sayangku ni...". Hehehe! But I know he loves me to bits, so I don't care!! Haha. Gedik pun with Hubby ajerrr... :P
  7. Last but not least, I'm TALKATIVE especially bila dah mesra berkawan (ecewahh!!) & believe me on that, people! *wink* ;)

I'm Tagging...
  1. Abby, My Sist
  2. Adibah, Miss Purple
  3. Lyana, Of White & Purple Goddess
  4. Ili, Ilicious
  5. Mrs Sabrina
  6. Juju, Oh! PrettyJolie
  7. Wanie, Iza's Sist

3 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

hey anita!
i just log in..hehe..baru prasan i kena tagged! hehe.. later i'll do it kay,babe!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Wanie: Yes, sure! I'll read it up at ur blog later.. :P

Anonymous said...

nnt i buat eh. thanks for tagging :)