Saturday, October 11, 2008

2 Y 11 M

It's the day again... Hehehe. :P

I'm counting minutes to go back but the date just turned 11th October! So well... You know what's so special with the number 11 kan?

Ohh... Since I won't get to use the Internet during weekends (sebab umah takde phone line & Internet connection lagi), so I'd like to grab this opportunity (15 minutes left before time's up! :P) to wish my lovey Hubby & myself (wish
diri sendiri, boley? :P).....

HAPPY 2 YEARS 11 MONTHS Anniversary Monthliversary!!!

Yayy... Our LOVE'ship relationship (not Wedding anniversary, mind you! :P) has just turned 2 Y 11 M!! Weeee.... :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Always the Bride & Groom to each other... :)

Next month is going to be our 3rd Anniversary! Wahh.. How time flies.... Kejap jer masa berlalu ekk?? Rasa cam baru jer semalam berkenalan, ber'gerdix bagai semua. Hehehe.

I'm sooo happy!! Alhamdulillah... I'm so blessed with the membuak-buak love from Hubby. Thank you Allah! Thank you, Bb... I LOVE YOU! :) *ahem* Esok kita celebrate okeh?? Lots of happiness to celebrate lately... *wink*

Going back soon... Write later! ;)

6 comments:

yanna.lyana said...

nitods...congrats! :D
sorry x dpt join u guys..

btw..link me la dey! ;p

Mrs. Amie said...

Ayookkk...nampak gemok... oppsss..

bungaditepijalan said...

congrats!!
:D

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

amie: ekekekek.. bukan "nampak" jer.. mmg dah gemokkk pun!! *pointing to en.Hubby! dia nyer pasal laa nih* hahaha.. anyway, naik berat tu tandanya happy kan?? hahaha.. nnt laa byk tahun lagi nak pk utk berdiet.. *wink*

bunga: thanks! :)

yannamama: thanks.. well, it's okay! tak jadik pun plan get-together tu.. huhuhu.. ehh! xde ke? okeh.. nnt i'll link u up.. :)

Nadya said...

ala

gemuk itu sexayyhhh

ahahaa

Twiggy said...

owwhh tahniah!! tahniah!!