Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Overdue(s)...

Yeah...

I have lots and lots of overdue entries, I know! From Wedding pictures, Hari Raya stories, Hubby's Birthday; celebration & surprise from me, and etc etc... *sigh*

But right now, what I'm going to list out is the overdue Tagged(s) given by my dearest friends and blogger-mates. I'm really sorry ladies that I didn't get to squeeze my time to write the Tagged(s) yang korang kasi... Uhuk! My bad... :(

So here is the list of Tagged(s) for my reference! Just the list for now, okeh! :P

I will try and do them, one by one hopefully by end of next week! Wish me luck, okay? Hehehe. :P

Overdue Tagged(s) for Mrs Bride :P
  1. Lupa larr Tagged dari sape... Erkk!! Kena cari balik.. :(
  2. Lupa lagiii.. Ampunnn! Cari Anita, cariii! :(
  3. Yang 3rd ni pun me lupaa.. Alamak! Harus dicari nih.. :(
  4. Tagged by Dzuhriah.
  5. Tagged by Adibah@Mishika.
  6. Tagged by Sha. (this is the same Tagged from Dzuhriah!)
Okeh! Kindly note that all the overdue Tagged(s) are in sequence of sape yang kasi dulu. Hehehe.

That's all for now. Will write again tomorrow. :)

On a personal note
Al-fatihah untuk arwah Nurul Ashikin Alauddin (ex-EE student of UNITEN) who passed away on 29th October 2008 (today) at around 4pm. I will write an entry about her tomorrow, insyaAllah! :(

1 comment:

June Azizan said...

i nak tgk pic raya u,..mane nih..sila tonjolkan gambar raya anda yer :D

deepavali dah lepas..takkan nak tunggu krismas lak..over tau :D

Muachh