Nurul Ashikin Alauddin (1983 - 2008)
From L-R: Arwah Shikin, Miss F, FarahGushI don't really know her...
Why?
That I'm not sure...
Probably because she was an EE-student, and I'm IT-based...
Probably because she was quite shy in my eyes & vice versa...
Probably because we didn't get to stay nearby in Murni (our Apartment in UNITEN)...
Or maybe...
Just probably because...
Our paths were never really crossed??!
Ohh how sad..... :(
Eventhough I hardly know her, but I could feel the lost of a friend when I got to know that she has passed away...
The story is quite long to start with but believe me, it just happened in less than 2 weeks time!! :(
If you want to get the full details of her cause-of-death, kindly visit my friends' blogs below...
** Before & During **
- From FarahGush
- From Yanna.Lyana (Part 1)
- From Yanna.Lyana (Part 2)
- From Ain
- From FarahGush
- From Yanna.Lyana (Part 1)
- From Yanna.Lyana (Part 2)
- From Ain
Semoga roh Shikin akan ditempatkan bersama orang² yang beriman & sentiasa diberi rahmat oleh Allah S.W.T. *amen*
Shikin, you'll surely be missed by us, your friends & families... May you rest in peace, Dear... Al-fatihah...
Note: All photos are courtesy of Yanna.Lyana, Mrs Mawar's FS, and FarahGush.





4 comments:
Takziah diucapkan & Al-Fatihah untuk arwah. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.
takziah.al-fatihah utk arwah.she's such a beauty young lady.
sis..a have read all the entries by ur friends..oww..really touched..could feel her pain before she died...kak lyn penah rasa kehilangan abg tersayang..n tak mau lagi rasa sedih cam tu..tak nak..tak nak...even I know that oneday is either me myself or my beloved ones yg akan pergi jugak......Al-Fatihah buat arwah....
Al-fatihah untuk syikin..
Post a Comment