....
......
........
..........
............
..............
................
..................
Is it equal to Sunyi??
Haih... I have no answer to that.
It's 23:04 now and I'm in the office as usual.
Some of you must be saying "Here we go againnn.. She's going to start "the story" all over again now!!". Ohh sorry! Kalau ada yang rasa bosan or feels that this repetition 'story' is BORING, kindly tekan butang 'X' di penjuru kanan atas page ini untuk Exit dari blog saya! Sekian terima kasih... :)
Mari sambung cerita...
Heyy, it's a Monday & it's my very first week working from 17:00 to 02:00 (as Day Light Savings just ended)... Bluerghh!! This will be my working hours up till next week! So 2 weeks laa kiranya! And..... This "shifts" rotation will be up until March or April next year!
Huwaaaaa. Somebody help me!!!
It's a long way to go... I'm sick of this!! :( *sigh*
Harap² pencarianku akan berakhir soon... Jeng jeng jeng!
Being married is a HAPPY la lala la la thing, but being awayyy (for more than 12 hours) from my significant other is a BIG NO to moi! :(
You see.......
We wake up every
I accompany and send off Hubby to work (without failed) every morning around 07:15 to his car.
BUT...... I only get to see him back at 02:00 the next day!!!!
So come peeps!
Lets do the math... Hmph!
From lets say... 07:20 up till 02:30 (the time I arrive home).......
It is about 19 hours & 10 minutes! Whoaaa... Imagine that! Almost 24 hours seyyy... :( :(
SEPI tu sangatttt laa TAK indah... (sape yang cakap indah pun?)
SEPI tu sangattt laa banyak maksudnya... Kan kan?
Sape yang tak pernah rasa SEPI, sila angkat keyboard! Huhuhu.
Ohhh. Selingan!
Sesungguhnya SEPI tu takde kena mengena dengan entry kali nih.
Tapi sajer nak share 1 text message that was sent by someone to her Papa dearest. :)
"Papa, rindu laa. Skang susah nak balik S.Alam. Weekdays keje, pastu weekends skang asyik ada training la, pastu pay-back time...Weddings sana sini. Huhu. Nanti rasa² free sket, Angah balik S.Alam ok. Tengok la weekdays ke. Ok. Kem salam sume especially Mama. Angah sayang sume! Mwa mwa. Good nite! -Angah-"
Ohh. Yesss!!
That text message was sent last night when the sender was in her emo state.
Emo tak tentu pasal! Hahahaha.
Woops! I bet you know who was the sender. Hihihi! Peace!! :P :D
(Now the sender kind of regretted that she sent the text message! Malu sehhh! Tak pernah² send such mushy text message to her Papa. Hehehe.)
La lalala la la... Saya sangat bosannnn!
Saya sangat penatttt!
Saya sangat emo...!??!!
Uh huh. I will end this merepek'ness now.
Ehh! Wait...
Thank you to my Sist-In-Law for this thoughtful award! :D
Active Blogger AwardNow it's my turn to pass this on! Weeee...
I shall give away this award to my fellow Blog Readers (is there any?) so keep this and post this up in your virtual diary okeh? :D
Till then...... Daaaaa!
I shall give away this award to my fellow Blog Readers (is there any?) so keep this and post this up in your virtual diary okeh? :D
Till then...... Daaaaa!
Author's Current State: Wengggg... A mixture of feelings! :P




5 comments:
beb....kat opis nih ada la gak vacancy...tapi call centre la tapi...
shift juge...so far ada shift 7am-4pm ngn 9am-6pm...later 1st Jan start 4am to 1 am...
berminatkah???
u ni emo tak tentu pasal ni..ehheh hormon inbalance kah?hehehe ;p
heheh..adoi la anita..takpe takpe..cari keje lain pulak..yang takde shift...pastu kalau ada kosong..bagi i sama yeh..hehe :D
*muach
huhu..u missed us! terharu~
nk regret pe..da rindu..rindu je la.. wpun agk klaka gk msg tu tp papa mesti terharu gk la.. hehehe..jom follow kitorg g langkawi!~ ;P
I have this kind of feelings..everyday..sepi..lonely...i wished I could have kids of my own..it will spice up my life!!!
Post a Comment