Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A&F | 3rd Anniversary

It's the day again...

I'm sooo happy!
I'm sooo excited!
I'm sooo contented... :)

Ya Allah, thank you for today...

Since 11-11-2005.......

We've finally reached the 3rd year of our LOVE'ship!

Yessss!!

We've been together for 3 solid years!! Alhamdulillah...

Tak sangka
from 'Just Friends' to 'Teman Tapi Mesra' :P... to an item! :D *hati berbunga riang*

This is going to be a short entry because I'm sooo excited to kiss hug Hubby tightly² once I go back home later at 02:00. Uhuk! Lambat lagi laa plak! Boring dah keje nih..:(

So.....
As for now, hear me people & witness my words!! *hik*

To my everdearest & loveliest Hubby Baby,

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Wishing you & me a lifetime of Love and Happiness...
And hoping for a miracle in days to come! *wink*
I love you sooo much! Mwa mwa!! :D

Lots of Hugs & Kisses,
*your Wifey Baby* ...on 11-11-2008! :D

3 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

pssstttt...bila lagi? june dah tau...hihihi...best, best,,

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

hey babe...
happy anniversary sweetie...wish u n hubby wonderful years ahead bless with gd health, wealth & happiness ;)

btw, ur fridge magnet dah ade...mau ka??!!?! ;)

Ummi to Hamzah said...

hi nit,sure no problem.sorry mmg i set that privacy just so it's open to only ppl i know personally.please give me ur current email address and i'll include it in my list of readers so can invite u.thanks ek!
happy 3rd anniversary :)