Friday, November 7, 2008

Got Milk? :P

Nak tahu al-kisah pada 9th October 2008?? :P

Ohh! Jap jap... :P

Lets flash back and went to the day before 9th October 2008, shall we? Hehehe..

**8th October 2008**

A conversation with Hubby went something like this...

|Scene| I came home after work & parked my car in the front porch. Then me pun masuk umah dengan selambanya.

Wifey (moi! :P) : Hi, Bb! I'm homeee... (dengan nada ceria okeh!)
Hubby : *silence, no response*
Wifey : Bb?? Tido ker? Ehh.. Are you okay, Sayang?
Hubby : Sayang dapat my message tadi tak?
Wifey : Which message? I didn't get anything pun... (sambil jejari cepat² check my handphone)
Hubby : *sigh* Check my Outbox! (while pointing to his handphone)

...Dengan terkial-kialnya, me pun check the Outbox in his phone.

Wifey : (read out the message dalam hati) Sayang nanti balik singgah beli susu ekk!
Wifey : Alamak, Sayang... Me tak dapat laa message tu. Me terus balik! Sorryyy...... You want me to go out and beli ker?? Me kuar jap ekk..
Hubby : Hmph. Tak payah laa!! (dengan muncung sedepa *hik* Hubby terus masuk bilik. Before that he was waiting for me in the living room, depan TV)

Ok'oww... Hubby ku sudah merajuk!! Puas pujuk malam tu tapi tak jalan... Huhuhu.

So the next day, Wifey (moi laa!) decided to do something for Hubby kesayangan... *wink*

**
9th October 2008**

Ohh.. Sungguh malas nak describe kejadian pada hari itu! You guys fikir laa sendiri yekkk (tiru ayat Nabil, boley?)... I mean, based on this true-pictures lahh!! Enjoyyy... Hihihihi! By the way, I prepared "these" before I went off to work on that day! Hehe... :D

This is Hubby's favourite snack! :)

Ohh.. There's a little note for Hubby! (from sape lagi? :P)

Checkout the purplish stick-on notes on the couch & on the tikar...

Lala la la lala... As instructed on the first paper, please follow the arrow(s) yaa! (Woops! Sorry our house berselerak sket! :P)

Ohh.. You're in the kitchen area now! Hehe..

Almost thereeee!! *wink* (checkout our sedikit FMs! Al-maklum ler.. Baru ada big fridge sendiri! Selama ni menumpang parents punya! Huhu.. :P)

Yesss!! Open it! Open it! (I bet you know what's inside! :P)
..
....
......
........
..........
............
..............
................
..................
....................
......................
........................
..........................
............................
..............................
................................
..................................
....................................
......................................
........................................

Taddaaaaa!!!! :P :P

Enjoy the milk, Bb ku... :D

Hihihihihi... Yesss! Enjoy your OREO & Milk wahai chenta hatiku! :P Psttt.. Pandai tak pujuk?? Hahahahaha. Well, it did put a big smile on Hubby's face you know! (He told me so eventhough I wasn't there to witness his little adventure!) *wink*

On a personal note to Hubby dearest
Ohh my darling Hubby... You know I love you so mucho² kan? From now on, I will make sure that your fresh Milk stocks will never run out in our fridge! Ohh.. And that goes out to your OREO stocks too! Hihihi.. Mwahss!! *hugs*

Alllllrighty! Enough with this mushy entry. That's all folk!

Itulah dia al-kisah pada 9th October 2008 dari seorang Wifey yang gerdixxx! Harap terhibur yaa! Weeee... :P

P.S. Many more surprises comingggg up!!! Ohh I sooo love surprises! And I love to surprise and pamper Hubby too! *wink*

9 comments:

Nadya said...

hah gediks

cam kuceng ikut ke mana susu itu berada

haha

yanna.lyana said...

alalalalala...kuci..

comey..

ihik

[ Hanie ] said...

huhuhu comel jer :P Sure berbunga2 your hubby kan? hehehe kite pon suke surprise2 nih...

sabrina.h said...

so sweet ;)

jetsetter said...

OMG I loveeeeee this! Menarik sungguh. I pun suka minum susu :p ..cute la ape u buat tu.im proud of u gal!

Mrs. Amie said...

sooo sweet laaaa... i like lol!

goblogbyfarah said...

jarang2 lelaki suka minum susu kan?

so sweeeeeett anyways!!

listen to the rain said...

Hahaha.. My Bumsey loves fresh milk too.. And the arrows.. Haha.. Mcm treasure hunt gitu..

Hey, can I cilok ur cute idea to implement for myself whenever my Bumsey merajuk? Hehe..

*^_~*

dzu amri said...

sweet nyer.. give me some idea on how to treat my future hubby.. hehe..