Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Bundle Of Joy!

Assalamua'laikum & Hello!!

I'm back writing as I'm more energized now! :P

Kenape ekk lately malassss betul nak update apa²? Hurm.

Oh well. I guess it's time to reveal the ultimate secret... Hihihi.

Guys & Gals......

The Mr & Mrs Fadzril are expecting a Baby... *wink*

Yessss!!

I'm 6 Weeks+ PREGNANT now! Weeee.... :D

The Doctor said insyaAllah the EDD is middle of July next year!

Alhamdulillahhhh.... We couldn't be happier & sangat² bersyukur... :)

Oh yeah. Ceritanya bermula macam nih...

My period memang dah due lama dah. But I didn't expect anything because you know, my period is quite irregular! So I was like "Ohh. Biasa laa tu datang lambat...". Akan tetapi, sumhow I've been feeling weird. I keep on having headaches and my body temperature naik especially bila malam and pagi². I tell youuu... Panas okehh! Rasa cam nak demam!! Huhuhu. At first, ada gak terfikir yang I could be pregnant. Tapi the symptoms that I had cam samar² jer. So eventhough my instinct told me that I'm preggy, but I refused to believe it. Everyday dok doa cepattt laa period sebab tak larat with all the headaches & oh yeah, cramps too!!! Cramps kat tootttt lah. Huhu.

Tapi alhamdulilah... Allah nak kasi rezeki kan? I decided to take the home pregnancy test on last Sunday (after almost 10 days my period delayed) and the result was........ See below!! :P

This is the 2nd test I did on the same day! Sooo happyyy... :P :D

This is quite blur. Sorry! My hand was quite shaky when I took this photo.. :D

Hehehehe....

So the same day, after I did the 2nd Pregnancy Test (1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon), we went to see the Doctor! How happy we were when the Doctor confirmed that I'm 1 Month+ preggy!! Alhamdulillah... Syukurrr! So the Home Pregnancy Test was really 99.99% accurate, huh?! Hihihi.. :D

So peeps! Doakan saya! Hoping that my pregnancy, and of course... My Baby & I will be as healthy as ever sampai tiba masa nak give birth! *amen*

Korang² pun doakan lah ekk? I'm quite worried, especially when I think of my working hours... :( I hope I can grab another job yang sesuai & tak perlukan me keje ikut shifts. *amen*

Signing off now... Will write again soon! :)

P.S. Alhamdulillah... So far me tak loya² or ada any morning sickness! Headaches tu biasa la ada... Ever since before I got to know that I'm preggy lagi dah start pening². Huhuhu. Ehh! And guess what? My Hubby plak yang dok loya² and muntah! Shiannn dia... *hugs*

21 comments:

lyana said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG~~~

CONGRATS MY DEAR!!!!

;D ;D

dialicious said...

Congratsss Anita dearie!!wah..today ade 2 post good news ek.u&amie boleh berbesan la..anak lebih kurang umur.tp 1st trimester ni jaga baik2 tau..rilex je k!best2!

Mrs. Amie said...

so happy for u..hik hik...my baby is the youngest one...yeay!

dzu amri said...

wah.. the best gift for the 3rd year anniversary.. congrats!! i'm happy for you.. and in fact, i'm happy for all the pregnant lady.. ;p

MiShi_Ka said...

knits, congratsssss!! wish u all the best...happy nye... =)

Niza @ Anis said...

owhhhh anita dear!!congrattss!!See the henna still ada on ur fingers :) alhamdulillah rezeki ;) i'm wondering,are we working under the same roof?hihihi :D owh btw dear,we r updated with more auth coach dkny watch open for order.congratss once again darling!:) t.care mom-to-be :D

m@Ri@ said...

congratez...kak amie pn da pregnant..bile nak my turn ni..hehe..(ayat gatai nk kawin..)

Nadya said...

hohoho

CONGRATS dear!Happy to hear the happy news!yeay!!den plak excited nih haa..haha

neways, jgn stress2 sgt..esp 1st tri ni (cewahh cam expert pulakk) but yeah..stress nie sgt evil..so do take care of urself ok..

p/s-lagi gediks la kamu skang nie ye??hahaha

zulia said...

nits dear!!
congratssss!!!
muax muax muax...
take an excellent care of urself & baby kay like the rest said... first trimester yang challenging. :)
i'm happy for u...
congrats to u n hubby!

[ Hanie ] said...

CONGRATTSSSSS!!! i'm happy for you :D

semua pregnant skali ni...haa same2 pasni bolela buat gath blogger2 yg mengandung anak pertama yer :D Jaga diri baik2...rezki nita murah. Insyaallah nnt dpt la tu keje baru ;)

Mas2ra Azman said...

anita congrats!!!.. im so happy for u and ur hubby.. this means that ur baby and ejin's will be born on the same year ryte?.. oowh gosh im so so so happy for u.. do take good care ya.. first few months is quite crucial.. babe dont forget to doa for my turn pulak k hehehe.. take care dear...

goblogbyfarah said...

elok2 je u and kak amie sama2 pregnant..heheee..

congrates, take care!!!

Ummi to Hamzah said...

tahniah anita :) tc of urself and baby.happy news indeed..

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Thank you ALL for the wishes & support! InsyaAllah me jaga pewut nih.. Risau gak! (sape tak risau?) But i'll try my best.. Thank u! Mwahsss.. *hugs ALL* :D

Twiggy said...

OMG ALHAMDULILLAH CONGRATULATIONS!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BESTNYEEEEEEEEEE!!! JEALOUS!!!! take good care of yourself and your little bean ok!!! *hugs*

Ninie said...

congrats...mom's to be...take care yer

-Stalkee- said...

Congrats! congrats! congrats!

Lina said...

congrats dear.. i also got pregnant early in my marriage and am 6 months into my pregnancy now! it's the most amazing experience ever! i can totally relate to what u're feeling now!! take care dear..

simply_lovers said...

congrats dudette~!

shafiza jai azali said...

knits, congrats! do take care of your self tau!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you... :)