Hihihihi...
I guess this Mummy-to-Be is pretty excited sampai ada 2 Pregnancy Tickers up here! Haha. I just loveee to see all the "Baby Development" infos that I get through the cutey tickers! So forgive me for that okeh. Tapi klakar lah pulak because both tickers kiraan "Weeks" nya berbeza sket. Sume nih is either based on the first day of my last menstrual period or my EDD! So lain ticker-website, lain lah plak kiraan nye ekk! Apa² jer lahh... :P
Oh well...
I'm not going to write anything over the weekends as you-know-why... (I takde Internet connection at home lerrr, that's why!)
So take care everyone & have a good weekend!! :D
P.S. This Parents-to-Be will be attending 3 Weddings during the weekends. Hopefully I'm not going to be too exhausted after all those eating(s) & walking(s). Haha! :P
iPad如何屏幕旋转(ipad怎么旋转屏幕方向)
2 years ago




6 comments:
ala cute la ticker tu..
knits pregnant..yay..congrats..;)
baru bace ur great news dlm blog ni after gi bercuti sana sini.. wahhhh.. congrats!!
congratsss..
tgk org preggy ni cam teringin lak hahahaha
anita..welcome to the club!!..hehehe
wahhhh suka la tu eh.. jaga diri bebaik ok
XoXo
Wow Anita, congrats :D Take good care of yourself ya.
Post a Comment