I'm about to enter my 7th Week Pregnancy and here are my updates so far... :)
My Pregnancy Updates
- So far, I don't have any morning sickness.. So that's a good thing! :)
- But the not-so-good thing is, eventhough I don't muntah² or vomits, I still feel nausea & tired most of the time...
- I can't stand or sit for too long, or I'll have backache! :(
- I have headaches every now & then. I hate it! :(
- I'm becoming more buncit... I don't really mind (Note to self: All for the Baby!) but I looked BIG (considering my height, I know I looked even bigger than before).
- I have no mood to cook! Shian Hubby! I'm pausing my cooking activity until Allah-knows-when. Tadek mood laa... Cepat letih & tak larat nak berdiri lama². :(
- I had "Brown Spotting" for 2 days straight on last Saturday & Sunday and it freaked me out sangat²!! :( Thanks to the medicine that Doctor gave me. It's meant to stop the "bleeding" and so far, I haven't seen any spots dah! Alhamdulillah... Pray for me & my Baby, people! I'm starting to bond with my Baby (eventhough you can hardly see the bump now because it's still in the early stage, but the motherly feeling is developing from day to day...) so the thought of losing him/her scares me to death! I even cried (when I first saw the spot) but I've to start thinking more positively and learn to take extra care of myself! My Mom and MIL also advised me to take really good care of myself, and no kerja berat during this first few months! *ahem* Hubby, take note okay Sayang? :) Ohh... Seriously people, I don't know what caused the spotting. I've read online and found some meanings. Hmm. Any ideas? Anyone has experienced the same situation? :( :(
- Ohh. And today, 24th Nov 2008, I've a sudden urge of craving'ness! Up until today, I don't have any specific cravings but while working hari ni, my mind keeps thinking of the Garlic Bread!! Yessss! I sooo want SOME! Hahaha. Not one, but some! Hihihi. I love Garlic Bread since forever and last Saturday when Hubby & I had our family(Hubby's side)-gettogether-dinner, the Garlic Bread sangat laa tak sedap!!!! It tasted weird... Huhuhu.
- My body is expanding here and there!! I can't fit my jeans anymore. I can however, still fit most of my baju kurung BUT at the belly or waist part, it's quite ketat!! Huhuhu. Anddd... Guess what? I wear baju kurung almost everyday to work now (despite the fact that I work from 16:00 to 01:00)! Because why?? I'm running out of longgar baju to wear laarr!! That bad huh?? Nevermind... Hubby said that we'll go maternity clothes hunting once we get our November pay by end of this week! I can't wait!! Lama btol tak shopping baju²... Seriiiously! At least, what I really want now are some comfortable pants!! That's it... Baju² tak berapa penting lagi for now. Huhu. :P :D
- My favourite thing-to-do lately is.... SLEEPING or lazing around on our bed!! Ohh. I can sleep and sleep and sleepppp berjam-jam lamanya & I know it's not good for the Baby. But what to do?? I tend to feel letih and will cuddle up on bed whenever I have the chance to! Sampai Hubby pun bising! Hehehe.
- I'm starting to talk to my little Baby (in my womb)! Hihihi. I know, I know... It's still too early to see any bump but I love talking to him/her! :D
- I'm not alone anymore during the day! Eventhough I get to see Hubby only for few hours everyday, but eversince my Baby Jr. is inside me... I have someone to talk to whenever I feel bored, alone, or anything! It's good to have someone with you all the time kan? You pusing mana² pun, that someone will ALWAYS be with you, and follow you wherever you go!! Hihihi. Well, you know what I mean... :P
- We decided to call our little one as Baby Jr.! At first, I thought of just calling him/her as "Baby"; simple and sweet! But Hubby didn't quite agree. Why? Haha. Sebab dia jealous takot nanti me tak panggil dia Baby dah... Hihihi! Ngengade btol Hubby me nih... Okay lah Sayangku! You're my BIG Baby & our little one in my womb nih kita panggil Baby JUNIOR or in short, Baby Jr. okeh!! And yes, Hubby agreed to that!! Phew... Hihihi. I love my 2 Babies so much!!! *hug hug kiss kiss* :D
- My motherly instinct is telling me that we're having a tootttt but it's still too early to tell! Just hoping that our Baby Jr. will be a healthy and cheerful Baby! A healthy Baby is what we want! *amen* :)
- This is out of topic but..... I'm still searching for the right job! Yesss! I'm a job-seeker now! Any vacancy related to IT-field, do inform me okay? *wink*
- Ohhhh. One important update! I suddenly have NO selera makan!!! I want to eat healthily for my Baby but seriously takde selera!! Dah laa no cravings, pastu selera plak takde... Eiii! Everyday pening fikir nak makan apa kasi naik selera! Camne nih ekk? Do I need to eat anything specific, macam vitamin apa² untuk naikkan selera?? Rasa cam budak kecik plak takde selera makan... Err! Takkan nak makan Appeton kot?? Me tengah makan Appeton's FA nih & takkan laa nak makan yang kids' Appeton tu?? Aarrr... Any suggestions??
Enough writing! Mummy Anita is tired already... Hihihi! Gerdixxx sungguh nick name iteww! :P
Take care everyone!! Have a smashing week ahead... :)




10 comments:
Ohhh..mommy to be...awak dah nampak ceria skit dr last week saye tgk awak..Take care k.. Jangan isau..Baby awak comel nanti..;)
eh mummy anita dah berhenti kerja..okla tu rehatkan diri..kan pregnant..sshla kalau kerja mlm2 kan..
wahhh bestnye bace updet mummy nita ni ;) Erk..sian die takde selera? muntah2 pon takde. Erm but your weight is still gain rite? huu camne bole naik sambil tidak mkn? hehe terpelik skit :P Anyway, take care k
cuteee!! yer awal awal dulu pun camtuh gak feelnya..cuma skang nih pening je la paling ketara..cakap dengan baby? yea yea me too.. :*
Hehe..saye setuju dgn hanie jgk..tp jgn risau.kalo xde selera biarkan je.nanti bile selera tu sampai sure u akan mkn byk gile punye!kat flea mrkt curve byk maxi dress..i suke sgt tp rasenye more suitable for preggers..cute sgt!rasenye u xyah amek any appetton unless u consult w doctor ok!tcare mummy anita!
ello.. i haven't experience any brown spotting during my pregnancy.. but kata org, masa baru2 preggie ni, aktiviti *tut* tu jarang-jarangkan ye.. bg baby tu kuat dlu.. my friend got that advice from her doctor when she got constant bleeding throughout her 1st trimester.. anyway, take care ya!
owh.. owh... congrats laling :) take care of urself...
knits, nak beli maxi dress from me tak? knits tinggi, kalo pakai maxi dress mesti cantek :) heheh..
sha: thanks dear! last week muka monyok sket sbb the 'spotting' laaa.. risau meh! now dah okay.. :D
maria: eh ehh.. blom benti keje lagi! still working. x cari keje btol2 lg. haihh..
hanie: still makan la hanie tp selera je takde.. meaning, makan tp dgn takde perasaan... pakai telan jer! huhuhu.. badan naik sejak kawen lg.. tatau apsal! :))
june: yeahhh.. pening tu mmg takkan ilang wat masa ni kot.. huhu!
diah: i makan appeton FA now, mmg good utk sesape yg trying to conceive n tgh preggy! :) anyway, yeahhh.. nnt i'll consult the doc kalo teruk sgt takde selera.. btw, maxi dress? hmmm.. we'll see how! thx for the advise dear! :)
market place: ohh.. i thought camtu gak! i think bcoz of *tut* laa kot that's y i bleed. haha! woopss.. ok, thx for the advise. alhamdulillah so far dah takde.. i'll keep that in mind next time! thank u... :)
CPM: thank u sist! hehehe..
jai: jai!! i dropped by ur bajoo blog yday.. maxi dress? me? hehe. tgk camne.. bole je nk try tp i shy2 lahh.. hihi! will let u know if i want any okeh.. thanks! :D
wahh.. dah makin rajin apdet sejak pregnant ni.. bagus2, teruskan usaha.. ;p
Post a Comment