Thursday, December 4, 2008

My PAPA's Birthday!

Yessss!!

It's the day again... :)


My beloved parents; Papa & Mama

Today is such a wonderful day for my family as it's my Papa's BIRTHDAY! Yayy!!

Eventhough we couldn't celebrate Papa's birthday on time (I mean, today) but I'm sure he's having the time of his life with the rest of my family members! (Ohh sungguh sedey tak dapat join them!)

Mama & Papa again... :D

FYI, my family is currently in Langkawi, having the long-awaited holiday that they've been planning for so long! And due to myself being preggy &
still working, I couldn't join them! Yer arr kan... Takkan nak tinggalkan Hubbyku dan bersuka-ria without him! Ohh no no... I have my commitment & I'm so glad that my family understands... :)

Well, Papa.... Next week we'll celebrate
Hari Raya Haji together-gether okeh!

We'll go & get you
something, insyaAllah... :D

Mwahhhssss &
Angah (my gelaran in the family) and Fadzril doakan semoga Papa sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan umur dan sentiasa sihat selalu... Papa kene sihat time Angah deliver Baby Jr. nanti tau! InsyaAllah I'm going to make you a happy Tok Pa (the nickname that we would like our kids to call you)! Hehehe...

My lovey dovey & sweet Papa...

HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY, Haji Azizan Mirin!!! :D

Angah sayanggg Papa!! *hug hug kiss kiss*

Lots of Hugs & Kisses,

Your 2nd Daughter
Angah & Fadzril (& Baby Jr.) :) :D

5 comments:

dialicious said...

anak mithali betol..hehe..mydad will turn 55 nx yr& I am angah too..(my nephew calls me Aunty Angah tp now tinggal Angah je)heheh
Happy Birthday Uncle Azizan!Smoga panjang umur&murah rezeki&dpt cucu yg comel2.:)

goblogbyfarah said...

happy birthday to your papa!!

~LIZA~ said...

happy birthday to ur dad :)

shay said...

pakcik azizan nie time muda2 sure ensem banget!

happy birthday to your papa! looks like he's aging gracefully...still looking fine! nanti bakal dpt cucu...

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

thanks ALL!!

*ahem* yeap, i do think that he was a handsome man back then, shay! *wink*