Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On Being 15 Weeks Pregnant

Heyyy!

Some updates
you've been waiting for?? (perasan sudahhh!) :P

My Pregnancy Updates
  • I'm 15 Weeks Pregnant today! Cepat kan masa berlalu? :)
  • I've gone through the critical Weeks in 1st Trimester. Phewww... And now I'm entering in the 2nd Trimester!! Wow! Hopefully this will be a better Trimester for me! *crossing fingers* :P
  • Have you heard the words, "My Pregnancy is making a FACT now"? Do you know what that means? Heh. Well, of course I do! It means...... My baby bump is finally showing!!! Soooo, without even telling people, "Hey, I'm Pregger!"... People will start to see and know that I'm pregnant! Hihihi. :)
I looked quite BIG even though at this time I'm only 12 Weeks Pregnant! :P

Same background but how come different shade? Hehe. I looked even BIGGER even though beza just few days from the above picture! :P ;D

  • Lately, I have trouble to sleep. I will stay awake on bed, right beside lovely Hubby, but my eyes won't shut! Don't know why. Nak kata Baby Jr. kick here & there, tak pulak. It's still too early for him/her to make movements yang I boleh rasa. Hehe. So nape yek? :P
  • Ohh and last night, due to susah nak tido... I read my favourite book again! Err. As I turned 15 Weeks today, I always thought that next week I'll reach the 4th Month of Pregnancy sebab next week I masuk 16 Weeks kannn. But I guess I'm wrong!?? As stated in the book, 4th Month begins from Week 14 till Week 17. Ohh! So I am in the 4th Month already laa yek?? I thought 16 Weeks baru laa 4 bulan! Haha. How confusing... So yesss, I'm in my 4th Month now! :P
  • My body heat increases during day time especially earlyyy morning till afternoon. Don't know why! Every morning after Hubby dah siap² nak gi kerja, we will cuddle up first for few minutes on bed and almost everyday now he keeps saying the same thing... "Sayang, your badan panas laa... Okay tak nih?". Huhuhu. I thought during 1st Trimester jer badan panas² nih. Skang pun panas lagi... Now have to bear with it sajelah yer. Haih!
  • Still not many cravings. I don't think I crave sangat skang. Nak makan itu ini biasa la. But apa² yang I teringin nak makan, semua yang senang nak dapat and tak merepek. Hehe. But since my appetite belum betul² ada, so I keep on eating the same meals everyday. Have to. Sebab dah tatau nak makan apa. Haih!
  • Ohh yang pastinya..... Lately I muak makan nasi!! Especially nasi goreng... Pastu, I muak makan lauk ayam yang berkuah pekat (e.g: Ayam Masak Merah, Ayam Percik, etc.). Meaning, I prefer lauk yang kering. Macam ayam goreng ke, ikan goreng ke, camtu² laa. But of course there's exception! Hehe. I sukaaaa makan lauk 'Ikan Patin Masak Tempoyak' & 'Ikan Bakar'!!! Pastu nak makan 'Sambal Belacan' banyak²!! Hehe. FYI, I nih kuat makan pedas. Ikot my Mama lah nih. Hehehe. Ohh. And I muak ngan anything yang ada telur!! Urgh!! Muak okehhh! MUAK.... Camtu laa my life lately! Everytime nak makan, kene fikir dulu nak makan apa & nak makan kat mana. Haih!! :(
  • I love Western food!! I'm a Lamb-lover! Lamb Chop ker, Lamb Legs ker, apa² jer lah! BUT, skang my selera dah tukar plak. I want Chicken Chop instead!! Hari tu dah makan dah, tapi nak lagi. Sampai pening Hubby sebab dia dah muak makan Western! Haihhh... Woops! Tu maknanya 'my craving' laa kan? Hehehe. :P

15 Weeks today! :)
  • If you check on the Pregnancy Ticker above, part of it says "...you can soon tell if I'm a boy or girl!". Ohh. How interesting!! We can't wait to know Baby Jr.'s gender! My motherly instinct says that it's a Boy! But we can never be too sure until the Doctor confirms it kan? Hmmm. Can't wait!! Both me & Hubby are praying hoping for a Boy, but either one... Tak kisah lah!! As long as our Baby Jr. is one healthy Baby and sempurna sifat, we're very veryyy thankful!! ;D
  • I can't wait for my next checkup at the Government Clinic (GC) on 3rd February 2009 (Tuesday)! I'll be 17 Weeks Pregnant by then... :) Err. Where do you think I should go? The GC in SK, or head straight to Putrajaya GC?? As long as I have the 'Buku Merah' (or shall I call it 'Pink Book' because it's PINK? :P) I can opt to do the checkup at any GC kan kan?? That's what the Nurse in Putrajaya GC told me hari tu. Hmmm.
I finally opened this 'Buku Merah' at KKSK on 5th January 2009 @ 12 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant! ;)

  • Hubby & I have decided to do both checkups in GC and Private Hospital (PH). But the visits to PH will only be once every 2 months?? Tak plan lagi pasal tu. So for a start, we'll have the checkup on 3rd February 2009 at GC, but later during the weekends (on the same week, probably on Saturday) we'll go have my checkup at PH. Okay tak?? Kat PH ada checkup on Saturdays ke ek?? Any advise Mommies out there!? I'm a first timer here... :)
  • Since GC in SK won't allow Preggers to have their Ultrasound Scan at below 16 Weeks Pregnant (I was 12 Weeks 6 Days when I first opened the 'Buku Merah') so you know how frustated I was! Sedey wooo... I really want to see Baby Jr. on screen!! I want to see the heartbeat!! I want to see him/her moves!! Huhuhu... So saddd! Nevertheless, Hubby & I (more to me & myself! :P) are eagerly wanting to see Baby Jr., so we decided to give it a try at one of the recommended Clinic that my colleague, Caza, suggested! :) So the result?? Check below!! Hehehe. But it was a bit blurrrr. Ugrh!! Maybe because my bladder was not full with water so we ended up having a blur Scan! :( Anyhow, I'm still glad because we got to see Baby Jr.'s heartbeat CLEARLY!!! Awww... Thank you Allah! Thank you for the most mesmerizing view ever! Mummy & Daddy loves you sooo much, Baby Jr.!! *hugs & kiss Scan picture* :P
Our little one in my womb! Can you see the head? Well, the Doctor focused more on the head though as the rest is quite blur! Awww... *happy still*

  • NAUSEA!! Guess what people? I'm not sure whether this is just the beginning of this, but ever since I reached either my 13th or 14th Week Pregnancy, I started to feel loya macam nak muntah time pagi², tengah malam or tetiba jer! So far takde pulak muntah. Tak pernah lagi, seriously! Tapi loya tu over sangat lahhh. Sket² rasa cam nak 'uwekkk' jer. Tapi takde kuar apa pun! Angin kot?? I think it's gas! Sebab I nih memang banyak angin dalam badan! Huhuhu. Urgh!! Tapi sakit dada tau! Tummy pun sakit gak! Everytime rasa cam loya or ter'uwek', sure I urut² dada, tummy & my bump, sambil whisper to Baby Jr. "Sorry Sayang! Mummy loya sket. Shian Baby Mummy bergegar kat dalam tu kan?" Huhuhu. Ntah hape² jer kan? Kalau nak muntah tu, muntah jer la. Nih dok ter'uwek tapi gaya jer lebey. Bukan kuar pape pun. Haihhh! :P
  • Ohh. And due to the loya'ness, I think I'm more sensitive to bau-bau'an. I mean, my nose & my smelling organ nih sensitive betul! Bau tak sedap sket, mula laa kerut² muka & hidung! Hehehe.
  • My passion mood to cook masih belum recover! Kesian Hubby asyik dok kene makan luar. Sorry sangat², Bb! I tried tapi masih tak larat. Huhuhu. Teruk betul me nih! ANITA, kene gagahkan diri jugak!! Jangan malas². Jangan dok melepek atas katil or sofa jer!! Go and do something! Anything!! Nanti malas², Baby Jr. pun malas gak kang! Woopss!! Takmo²... Okeh! Nanti me cuba ubah sikap okeh, Bb!! *hugs kiss* ;D
  • I gained weights!!! Banyak sangat okehhh... Last time I checked during my last checkup at GC, masyaAllah!!! Tak pernah seberat nih. Seriouslyyy. Alright I admit, I was once 70+ kilos but that was in 2003 or 2004!! And a year after that, I lost 20 kilos and that made me 55 kilos! Then I gained weight again when I met Hubby. Ohh chenta sedang mekar mewangiiii so yesss, saya gained weight balik! But not as much as now. I was 60+ kilos!!! With my height, it's quite oh-kayy.... Tapi skang!?? Iskkk! Scary okehh... I weight moreeee than I weight in 2003/2004!! So imagine THAT!!! Huhuhu. :( *keep reminding this to myself though, ALL FOR THE BABY! ALL FOR THE BABY! ALL FOR BABY JR.!!!* :P ;D

Other Updates
  • CONGRATS & CONDOLENCE; CONGRATS to my Blogger friend, Twiggy for her Beautiful Little Dot & another new Blogger friend, Yat Ekhram for the great news in 2009! Ohh. And CONGRATS too to my colleague, Iza, for the good news!! But.... In all those smiles & happiness, I couldn't stop from feeling down and sorry for my dearest friend from School, Yat @ Nurul Zia as she just lost her little one in her womb few weeks ago. Yat, I feel you! Sabar banyak² & I know you're one strong lady! InsyaAllah your time will come again. Take care tau! *hugs* Hmmm. Ohh and if I go wayyy back in 2008, another CONDOLENCE also goes out to my friend, Nurul, as she lost her Baby at 5 Months+- Pregnant. Ohh sedih betul waktu tu. I feel you too, Nurul! Take care tau... :(
  • My CUPCAKES BUSINESS is still running, but veryyy slow at the moment. Yours truly masih takde mood and tak larat nak ber'baking bagai sume! Huhuhu. But I've some orders in queue! Plus, needs to make some samples to potential Clients. Aiyayaiii... Hopefully Hubby will help me nanti. Tak larat laa all this while buat sorang². Sakit badan Mummy! Hihihi. *ngengade!!* :P

Alright! That's about it this time...

So many things happened kan? So many updates on my bump too!

All in all, I just wish that no matter how biggy I will be... I just want our Baby Jr. to be as healthy as he/she can be inside me, and for me to be sihat walafiat throughout this Pregnancy! InsyaAllah...

Hmmm.

Being Pregnant is indeed... Ohhh such a beauuutiful feeling!! ;D :)

15 comments:

sabrina.h said...

uikkk da besar da perut...best nye..me still tnggu perut nie nk besar2 hehehe skrang still mcm biasa jer...

Puan ApasH said...

hi mrs bride,

byk perkara yg kita lbh kurg sama..

badan panas tu..mmg panas. even skang sy dh nk masuk 8bln pon still panas lagi..

Sy pon x ske nasik ms early pregnancy..mmg prefer western..

bab tido mmg susah nk tido lagik2 bila baby dh sgt aktif gerak2..

Nway take care ok..

Misbehave said...

hola~
PH kalau Azzarah bangi ada checkup on saturday..i checkup kt situ.i rasa most of PH mmg ada checkup on sat..

nanti da 5mths leh rasa baby gerak2 seronok sgt, sampai u tak bole tdo malam2 coz baby ajak main..ngeeee~

Momma Qiestina said...

tq nita :)

ade pulak mention nama i kat situ..
Hmm mornind sickness & everytime loya2 i tak ilang2 lagi :(

pagi ni pon dah muntah2.
ya allah cepatla segalanya berakhir.
Betul tu u,badan panas gile kan..tp cam seram sejuk nak demam.Sgt tak seleesa nak tido kan!

Sara AZ said...

tkpe knits if fadzril dah muak mkn western, aku ada :) mkn ngan aku jom! kita tak jmpa lagik sejak ko pregnant ni kan kan..

okla ko put on weight sbb pregnant..yg aku ni??? haish..asal tgk cermin nmpk gemok tp..tak buat pape. hahahaha

well, take care! n 1 thing for sure, if nak checkup kat KKPJ, dtg early, if taknak tnggu lama kat lab :)

Nadya said...

knits..i xpreggie pun tp moi hubby (wahhh semacam je rase sebut hubby haha) salu komen badan i panas..die igt i sakit ke demam ke ape ke..haha

Lina said...

hi mrs bride.. due to some unforeseen reason, my blog will be private. pls email me if u're interested to be one of my reader : fadzlina_azmi@yahoo.com

Twiggy said...

awww, thanks mrs b! :) *hugs*

nurulzia said...

knits,
tq a lots for ur thoughts!!sayang awak!!
erm, seronok la tgk perut awak membesar bagai juara..cepat kan baby growing..xsaba nak tgk baby awak..sy pun dpt rase awk dapat baby boy coz selalunya if malas2 and suke mkn daging ke ayam ke,tu petanda dapat anak laki..anyhow, congrates!!!doakan utk sy pulak lepas ni yek..mmuuaahhh..

dialicious said...

cute la tummy u!lebih kurang je mcm mine tp mine dlm tummy ade ikan patin msk tempoyak and lamb chop.yummy!heheh

[ Hanie ] said...

heee...takpe, membesar dgn sehat kan? wahh tingin makan western jer ni..sure nnt baby klua mata biru (mat saleh) hee. Anyway...take care k ;)

Nurhayati said...

rindunye nak preggy balik..hihihihi

Lina said...

i dlu pon mengidam mkn western ms awal2 preggy.. BUT jgn mkn byk lamb ye, nnt darah tinggi.. bahaya babe!

goblogbyfarah said...

ahhh comeyyy itu tummy sudah membuncittt....

ladygirl said...

hey..that beautifool white shirt, its mine!
abes la mengembang baju tuh..*isk* ganti2..! ;P