Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 16 With Baby Jr.

Ohh YES!!

I'm in my 16 Weeks of Pregnancy now. 16 Weeks 1 Day, to be precise! (But you know, the due date could differ from the estimated one! And that's why it's called, EDD or Estimated Due Date! :P) So yeah, just turned 16th yesterday! Hehehe. Such a great feeling! I'm now in my 4th Month... Like I mentioned in previous post, 4th Month of Pregnancy is from Week 14 till Week 17. So I have another week (next week) to get into Week 17, then the following week... I could consider myself in the 5th Month!

WOWWW!

How time flies eh??

From the moment I discovered that I'm pregnant, which was in Week 6... Then 10 weeks later, I'm now in Week 16!!! Cepat sungguh masa berlalu! Rasa cam baru je kawen... Hahaha! :P

Ohh!

And I found these 2!!

Veryyy interesting & colorful! Hehehe. So to Mommies-to-be out there, here are 2 examples of the Pregnancy Timeline that I found from Triple-W!! So no worries, if you're still confused or you're not sure on which Week, Month or Trimester you are in... Just check this out! ;D

Ohh by the way, do take note that this is just a guideline, okay? It may differ from other Pregnancy sites that you may find! Meaning, the exact weekly breakdown may differ from source to source! :)

** Note: You may click the picture for larger view! :P




Ohh I love the 2nd picture!

And the link, is veryyy useful! Seriously... Here, you can check the Pregnancy Length, use the Due Date & Weeks Calculator (on the right side of the page) or just the Due Date Calculator, or run the Trimester Calculator, or reconfirm the Conception Date by using the Conception Calculator, or check the Fetal Development!!

Anddddd...

The best part is, you can have your own Printable Pregnancy Timeline!!! YES, you read that rightttt! It's PRINTABLE!!! How cool is that!? Hihihi. :D :P

Oh yeah!

I also found this on Triple-W!

Check out THIS! :)

Here you can...
  • Create your Pregnancy Calendar! (And of course, you can always go to File >> Print :P)
  • Try Create the Printable Pregnancy Calendar! (It's easierrr this way!) And of course, I'm going to print ONE or TWO for my own use!

Hihihi. Excited!! :P ;D

Well, that's all from me today! It's my first day at work after the long CNY break, and yesss... I'm at work still (while writing this) and this is what I do best (surfing the Triple-W for Pregnancy Websites! :P) when I'm not on-call or entertaining assisting my colleagues users in UK! Hehehe. :P ;D

Till then, enjoy the rest of the pictures!! (Most of the pictures are from yester-years!! And the recent ones, Sorry, no time to update on that though. I'll try to copy&paste from Hubster's blog later! Ohh. Nak copycat Hubby's blog tarak hal punye!! Kan chenta kan?? Love you!!! :P)

** Note: All these are not in specific order okeh! Pakai post jer untuk memeriahkan entry ni! :P :P


Some of my FMs collection! Yes, I'm a collector! But this is the FRESH beginning since I'm now married & we have our very own Fridge to splurge on this hobby! :D (Most of this I bought them online, giler kan? Sanggup berabis $$$! Hahaha. :P)


16-08-2008 : Our Solemnization Day! (one of my favourite picture!)


27&28-12-2008 : Our FIRST Extra Quick BabyMoon in Malacca!


Me @ Week 11, during our FIRST BabyMoon in Malacca.


Shu & Lan's Wedding in 2006. (Sorry, forgot the exact date! And picture is a bit blur though!)


27-11-2005 : My Once Upon A Time slim picture!! This was in 2005! I was very sekeping quite slim back then, huh?! Huhuhu. :P


11-01-2006 : A Journey to Fraser's Hill on Our 2nd Relationship Monthliversary! :D


That's about it! I'll share more pictures later! Especially the yester-years pictures! I copied them mostly from Hubster's Fotopages!! (Peace, Baby!! :P)

Daaaaa... Good night, everyone! :D

6 comments:

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

so fast kan masa skang nie...tup2 dah week 16 dh nits...n nk msk month feb dah..:) nway kin doakn moga semuanya dipermudahkan serta nits sihat sentiasa!! :)..n yeah time shu&Lan kawen itew..kin pun ader disitu...smpai ptg!!...perantin nk tmpg kete blk umah...ehheheh...wat a small world...;)
p/s:mana gmbr di BALI?ehehheh

Misbehave said...

so now i da 7mths la..yeay da masuk 3rd trimester..can't wait..today im goin for detail scan, lagila tak sabar..hehe.

take care sweetie!

sabrina.h said...

best nye..x sabar nk msk 2nd trimister ;) eh nit u'r hubby lps kawen mcm kurus skit eh,apa rahsia??hehe..hubby sab lps kawen mcm kena pam org ckp...

Mrs. Amie said...

bestnya knit...kan?kan?

Ushna said...

Hey Knits! Wow 4th month! Congratulations! Say hello to baby Jr for me yeah...

And.. I didn't know u're a FM collector! I am too but I didn't go as far as the internet for purchases but that gives me a brilliant idea to search for rare FM finds!

I just bought some nice ones from Langkawi too.. hhehehehe...

June Azizan said...

wah wahhhhhh suda nampak perutttttttt ...eheheh akhirnya dah muntah jugak..haruslah ada pengalaman muntah muntah tu walaupun sekali je kan..eheh :D