Friday, February 20, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!? *Updated*

Hey...

Remember this previous entry?? :(

Well, another not-so-good-news...

When I'm about to leave home for work this evening, I got a text message from dearest Hubby. And the text message went something like this...
"Hi syg. You might need to revise ur leave. I hv to extend my stay in Japan for 1 day. So, balik on Thursday. Ok?"
And there goesss my Friday!! :( :(

Hubby needs to extend his stay in Japan for 1 day, people!!! So instead of returning on Wednesday's night, he'll be back on Thursday's night!!

Ohh sedey woo... Me dah siap² apply 2nd half day leave just to fetch dear Husband from the ERL station in Putrajaya (nak amik kat KLIA tapi dia tak kasi. Rugi cuti katanya...) tapi kena postpone to the next day pulak.. Huhuhu! :(

Okay. That's my quick update for today!

Later~

No comments: