Hello, people!
I've just sent off Hubby at KLIA and my sister was there to teman me. And now I'm home... Not our home but my parents'! I'll be staying here from tonight till Wednesday. On Thursday, insyaAllah I'll be back at our crib since Hubby's returning home on Thursday evening! Huhuhu. :(
So as of today...
We gerak from our home in SK at 18:00 sharp! Stopped by Putrajaya Sentral to park my car, then quickly went and buy 3 KLIA Transit tickets; 2 return tickets (for my sister & I) & 1 one-way ticket (for darling Hubby)... Just on time as the next ERL to KLIA is about 10 minutes from the time we bought our tickets! :)
So... Gerak from Putrajaya Sentral by ERL at around 18:20 & arrived at KLIA around 15 minutes camtu. Ntah tak sure plak the exact time but it was just a quick ride; within minutes dah sampai...
Hmmmm...
Hubby's 1st
Hmm...
Then from Singapore, the next flight (by Singapore Airlines) is at 01:00 (Singapore/KL time) & ETA in Nagoya, Japan is around 08:15... A direct one-way flight! But not sure the ETA in Nagoya will be in Japan time or KL time. Either one, hopefully he'll have a smooth and fine journey. *amen*
Okay lah...
We did take some pictures just now but since I
I'll write again soon, insyaAllah!
Right now, I'm just so tired... And my mind is still thinking of the temporary Good-byes with dearest Hubby just now. Iskk!
My Hubby Baby, I mi... -- Opps! He called!!!! ;D *paused*
Alhamdulillah.......
My Hubby dah selamat sampai Singapore!! His call was at 23:14 tadi & eventhough it was just
So okay lah... (After this, my writings are going to be all mushy and hearty so kalau rasa² malas nak baca, sila abaikan okeh!)
My Hubby Baby Sayang... Please take care of yourself! I mean, take extra care of yourself when you're abroad! Kat tempat orang plak tu... Eventhough it's not your first time there, but still... Jaga diri okeh!! Makan elok²... Don't ever skip your meals!! (Like you do here at times; all because of me! Dah lama sangat tak masak... Iskk!!) Jangan lupa solat, tu paling penting! "Beringat-ingat" selalu in whatever you do... And yang paling paling palinggg penting! Jangan lupa me & our Baby Jr... :( :(
We (me & Baby Jr.) will wait for you here, Sayang...
We will miss you every single day... (seconds, minutes, hours... Ohh you get it!!)
We will never stop thinking about you...
We will pray for your safety and health wherever you are...
Anddddd...
We will DEFINITELY & can't wait to see you on Thursday!! Ohh... FYI, eventhough I've taken the 2nd half-day leave for Thursday, but who knows that I might amend my leave and take a full-day leave instead... Why?? Because I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!! Huhuhu... :(
Take care darling Husband!! :(
I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU SO SOO MUCH!!! Mwa mwa... *hugs tight²*
So wahai Japan (or fellow Japanese), please be kind to my dearest Husband or else.... Grrrr!!! (bukan boley buat apa pun! Huhu..)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
...to be continued...*
*
*
*
*
*




4 comments:
dear...
sabar yek...
jgn sedey2 tau..nanti baby pun nangis jugak..hehehehe..
take care ya..
luv ya..
ala..manjanya mommy ni..comel jer...hehehe..ur hubby baca ke ur blog?xperla..manja puas2 skang nanti dh dpt baby kene manjakan baby plak..heheh..be strong k!
halalala...sob sob. Sabar byk2 ye nita..kejap je tu...kite doakan semuanye slamat ;)
nit!!..baca ur n3 kali nie sentap jiwa jap! huhuh..=( after few mnth kawen hrtue husben kene gie kursus kat kuantan for almost 2weeks!! i'm like missed him everyminute!!..n yeah after recept at my side dia kene gie kursus gak! tu lg la rindu dendm!!>.tak smpai 1minggu kawen kene g kursus..sedey tau!huuhu..tu dlm mesia,nie klu luar mesia lagila...tp be strong babe!!..nit boleh!!..=)..jgn sedey2 tau! nnt Baby Jr. sedey..but lucky u ader BabyJr. with u!!..
Post a Comment